Red Sea Bullsht?

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Who said that only the RN are protecting the sea lanes ?

I was making the point, in answer to Chekhov's post,  that it is a world problem and we should be part of a world force.  Is that not so ?

Nobody has told us how many countries are involved in this policing of the Red Sea.

Poems and songs have nothing  to do with it.

Does tha think that our Cod is caught in the Red Sea ?

It's all that Stoooonses tha keeps supping in Norfolk.

Of course I think our cod is caught in the Red Sea its obvious to all .    

As said before if you have never been to sea as a merchant man shut up you have no idea .

What your relations have done in past conflicts is irrelevant  .

You come out on these pages as a continuous critic of our Country , I hope you do not rely up on the UK for your help in old age ,If you do you are a hypocrite of the highest order . You should move to the Yemen or Sudan or wherever these brave pirates are who are threatening the Worlds merchant sea men, They will look after you

The Stoneses  is supped among good Sheffield folk who I would love for you to be sat among spouting your bull ****e . 

Some of them would pore it over your head even those now in their eighties .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

As said before if you have never been to sea as a merchant man shut up you have no idea .

You come out on these pages as a continuous critic of our Country , I hope you do not rely up on the UK for your help in old age ,If you do you are a hypocrite of the highest order . You should move to the Yemen or Sudan or wherever these brave pirates are who are threatening the Worlds merchant sea men, They will look after you

The Stoneses  is supped among good Sheffield folk who I would love for you to be sat among spouting your bull ****e . 

Very well said cuttsie 👏👏👏

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You come out on these pages as a continuous critic of our Country , I hope you do not rely up on the UK for your help in old age ,If you do you are a hypocrite of the highest order . 

Apparently he's got incurable cancer

And he's up at the hospital 2-3 times a week 

I guess thats why he's a bitter angry man 

Edited by Jack Grey

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I wonder if he's on benefits 🤔 

Ah well,  nowt to do with me I suppose. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Just now, cuttsie said:

He has my sympathy for that , But no need to pull our Country down at all .

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

He has my sympathy for that , But no need to pull our Country down at all .

I did have sympathy for him but he's worn it very thin now 

I prefer not to talk to him....if we were at a party if just walk away from him mid sentence 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Leave it out man .

What? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Jack Grey

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I did have sympathy for him but he's worn it very thin now 

I prefer not to talk to him....if we were at a party if just walk away from him mid sentence 

What? 🤷‍♂️

His illness .

41 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Was it Stooonses brewery told thee that Cod is caught in the Red Sea.      Be careful  -  some people see a drunk in a pub and they tell him owt.

As you've never been to sea as a merchantman, you had better shut up too.

I will criticise whoever I like and am in my old age now and not asking for any help.

Why should I be interested in the Yemen or The Sudan  -  I have never expressed support for either of them except in the form of aid and stopping warfare.

You brought up what you call   "the brave pirates"   and not me.  I was under the impression that the problem was the Houthi terrorists who were firing missiles.

I know all about Stooonse beer and have been supping it for most of my life and  been perfectly at ease in Stones drinkers company.  They were perfectly normal though and weren't daft like thee.

Go and do a bit of Cod fishing in the Red Sea you dope  -  see if tha can catch some chips an'all.          Probably never caught even a stickleback. 

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

If this forum helps the bloke in his illness then so be it . I am out .

My illness has nothing to do with anything and I manage perfectly well.

37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Very well said cuttsie 👏👏👏

Don't say you catch Cod in the Red Sea too.   Don't know why I'm surprised though.  as they say,    owt can appen.

Edited by Organgrinder