Red Sea Bullsht?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Who said that only the RN are protecting the sea lanes ?

I was making the point, in answer to Chekhov's post,  that it is a world problem and we should be part of a world force.  Is that not so ?

Your post I replied to has:

What makes you think that it's Britain's job to police the Red Sea when shipping from every country uses it.

"it's Britain's job" is not "it's partly Britain's job" so you were referring to only the RN.

Similarly you put

I will agree that I also have no problem with blowing up anyone posing a threat to  British vessels  but we are not the world's policeman.

where you put "the world's policeman" only referring to the UK again.

Nobody has told us how many countries are involved in this policing of the Red Sea.

It's so remiss of the countries that have gathered together to police the red sea to neglect keeping you informed about what they've been up to - perhaps you could complain to your MP. Or possibly visit your favourite internet search engine and see what you can find.

35 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I wonder if he's on benefits 🤔 

Ah well,  nowt to do with me I suppose. 

I don't need benefits.  I've worked long and hard with two different,  but both skilled jobs,  during the days and through the evenings and weekends too.

I'm now retired and enjoying having time to myself so a quiet life and a good rest suits me fine.

I enjoy having a lot of pride too,  unlike idle scroungers.

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You don't believe him? 

I tend to believe him if I'm honest.

As annoying as he is it takes a special kind of sick scum to lie about having cancer and even sicker scum to say it's terminal. I don't think he's like that. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You don't believe him? 

I don't care if nobody at all believes me  -  it would make no difference to me.

Can't remember why I let it out because I wasn't going to,   but no matter.

Had a brilliant life and we all have to go one day.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm now retired and enjoying having time to myself so a quiet life and a good rest suits me fine.

So you're all alone? 

Makes sense 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, altus said:

Your post I replied to has:

"it's Britain's job" is not "it's partly Britain's job" so you were referring to only the RN.

Similarly you put

where you put "the world's policeman" only referring to the UK again.

It's so remiss of the countries that have gathered together to police the red sea to neglect keeping you informed about what they've been up to - perhaps you could complain to your MP. Or possibly visit your favourite internet search engine and see what you can find.

You can make any play on words you wish to make it appear I said something different.     That's an old trick but  you will not destroy my argument.    I will recount what I said and you can check that.

I said that it would be fine to be part of an International Force   -   Do you disagree with that ?

I said that we should not do the job alone   -   Do you disagree with that?

I repeat  -  We SHOULD NOT be the worlds policemen except as part of an International group.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You can make any play on words you wish to make it appear I said something different.     That's an old trick but  you will not destroy my argument.    I will recount what I said and you can check that.

I said that it would be fine to be part of an International Force   -   Do you disagree with that ?

I said that we should not do the job alone   -   Do you disagree with that?

I repeat  -  We SHOULD NOT be the worlds policemen except as part of an International group.

We already are part of an international group. That's why I suggested you visit your favourite internet search engine. Or you could continue to argue from a position of ignorance and make yourself look more foolish.