Red Sea Bullsht?

11 hours ago, altus said:

We already are part of an international group. That's why I suggested you visit your favourite internet search engine. Or you could continue to argue from a position of ignorance and make yourself look more foolish.

I rarely use a search engine and get my news from the TV.

As far as I'm aware,  only us and the USA doing anything.    It's a world problem and we are helping to keep it going.

As of this moment,  the group  of 10 nations has not yet been finally formed.  If you have details of ships from other countries sharing the duties,  you are welcome to share.

Otherwise it is not an International group.

Only you looking foolish here.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

So you're all alone? 

Makes sense 

I don't live alone and never have.   Are you sure that you're a good judge of what's sense ?

Apparently you're a live-alone,  which I don't find surprising.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Gay people can get married and have kids you know 👍

Probably not in your local working men's club but in general 

Another one of Grey's obsessions,  "gay people",  I wonder why ?

18 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I rarely use a search engine and get my news from the TV.

As far as I'm aware,  only us and the USA doing anything.    It's a world problem and we are helping to keep it going.

So you have been arguing from a position of ignorance.

As of this moment,  the group  of 10 nations has not yet been finally formed.  If you have details of ships from other countries sharing the duties,  you are welcome to share.

Otherwise it is not an International group.

The first Houthi attack on merchant shipping happened on 19 November. What do you think should happen between merchant ships first being attacked and enough countries to count as international to fully commit to this group you envisage?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, altus said:

So you have been arguing from a position of ignorance.

The first Houthi attack on merchant shipping happened on 19 November. What do you think should happen between merchant ships first being attacked and enough countries to count as international to fully commit to this group you envisage?

No,  I've been arguing from a position of knowledge gleaned from everyday life,  news and current affairs programs as I have for all my life and as the entire planet has until recently.

The world can operate without Google you know,  and has done for millennia,   despite the fact that you seem very dependant on it,

You didn't give any details as to what ships are helping us so I presume that you don't know any more than me.   

It makes no difference what I think should happen,  nor even what you think should happen,  as you seem to have set yourself up to be public educator for the Red Sea protection force.

As they are not informing you of their plans either,  leaving you totally reliant on your search engine,  I suggest you get down off your high horse and find something more productive to do.

My only thought was that we should NOT as a country put ourselves AGAIN in a perilous position when the problem has world wide effects.    We have done that before resulting in terrorist attacks upon us.

That's only my personal view but a very sensible one anyway.  You are at liberty to differ if you wish and it's not my concern whether you might enjoy warfare and think that's like a computer game too.

Happy Googling.