Darnall Knifing. Three Wounded And Taken To Hospital.

Darnall police incident: Three wounded and taken to hospital in reported Sheffield stabbing

Police called out to stabbing near Greenland Drive, Darnall, Sheffield

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/darnall-police-incident-three-wounded-and-taken-to-hospital-in-reported-stabbing-near-greenland-drive-4468457

Next to no info yet. Will update when more is available. 

7 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Horrible area around there. I hope the victims survive. It seems to be daily occurrence lately.

Greenland Drive is indeed a tough place to live, I wouldn't be keen. Also, many, many escape routes - the kind of design that you don't get in newer developments for good reason.

Is this what HUMANITY has come down too?

Scum stabbing scum. Nothing to worry about. 

And

Hope so

I am shocked, really shocked, With mind sets like this, WE (the Human Race) don't stand a chance.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

And

Hope so

I am shocked, really shocked, With mind sets like this, WE (the Human Race) don't stand a chance.

I won't lose sleep over plastic gangsters stabbing other plastic gangsters 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Delbow said:

Greenland Drive is indeed a tough place to live, I wouldn't be keen. Also, many, many escape routes - the kind of design that you don't get in newer developments for good reason.

Darnall used to be a very good area with lots of hardworking steel workers and office workers, sadly turned into a ghetto for various immigrant races pushing out the previous generation , sell your houses to us or nobody else will buy!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aardvark6535 said:

And

Hope so

Wake up! 

These morons kill each other over trivial things. Would you rather they go out and kill innocent people?

A very small percentage may reform, the vast majority of them won't, and will go on to commit more serious crimes against people. The fluffy do-gooders think they can fix everything with a chat. The reality is they can't. Most of these scum are bad to the core and always will be. Humanity is better off without them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1