Darnall Knifing. Three Wounded And Taken To Hospital.

well with the tory goverment  liking high imigration as they do ,forget the boats and with there belief of high crime should not mostly be looked at and as they set the standards like partys in covid,bring a suitcase of beer ,what do the public expect, we need a zero tolerance to crime ,lower imigration, make people work ,how can society continue with we leave the european union and say no foreign workers then a few months later say we need them as our folk on the dole wont do the work,plus all these teenagers out of work madness,now we are going to get the do gooders who think theres no need to lock people up saying the wages are not high enough ,we used to have plenty of farm workers in the past ,this goverment are a waste of time and change needed.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well with the tory goverment  liking high imigration as they do ,forget the boats and with there belief of high crime should not mostly be looked at and as they set the standards like partys in covid,bring a suitcase of beer ,what do the public expect, we need a zero tolerance to crime ,lower imigration, make people work ,how can society continue with we leave the european union and say no foreign workers then a few months later say we need them as our folk on the dole wont do the work,plus all these teenagers out of work madness,now we are going to get the do gooders who think theres no need to lock people up saying the wages are not high enough ,we used to have plenty of farm workers in the past ,this goverment are a waste of time and change needed.

Time for a milky beverage?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, zach said:

Wake up! 

These morons kill each other over trivial things. Would you rather they go out and kill innocent people?

A very small percentage may reform, the vast majority of them won't, and will go on to commit more serious crimes against people. The fluffy do-gooders think they can fix everything with a chat. The reality is they can't. Most of these scum are bad to the core and always will be. Humanity is better off without them.

The trouble with these kinds of comments, is that it tends to imply, one life is worth more than another, if that's the case who gets to decide which life is worth what? You!, Me.

The ideology of "we're better than you" has been adopted many times over the centuries, but we need only go back to 1933 – 45 to see a prime example with the Nazis.

Rumours are currently coming in, from more than one source, that senior citizens in Canada are being pressurised to take up the offer of "euthanasia" if this is true where will it end?

the main other problem is drugs ,easy money and police not that intrested, soft approach not working and neither are lots of the youth of today,with a goverment creating poverty and increasing easy bit for sickness and not intrested in getting folk working,total mess

3 hours ago, aardvark6535 said:

The trouble with these kinds of comments, is that it tends to imply, one life is worth more than another, if that's the case who gets to decide which life is worth what? You!, Me.

The ideology of "we're better than you" has been adopted many times over the centuries, but we need only go back to 1933 – 45 to see a prime example with the Nazis.

Rumours are currently coming in, from more than one source, that senior citizens in Canada are being pressurised to take up the offer of "euthanasia" if this is true where will it end?

I do believe that some people are beyond help and therefore lack the humanity that I dare say you and I have. You could look at it as 'I'm better than them' and if I'm honest, IMO, I am! I don't walk about with a weapon with thoughts of harming another person. I don't go out with the intention of breaking in someone's home or business, or committing vandalism etc. If these people want to live by the sword, and die by it, why should I feel emotion for their loss of life? They created the situation, not me or you. They are a cancer of society to me, nothing more. Unfortunately, more and more innocent people are on the receiving end of these morons actions, and you seem to want to defend them.

Don't bring Nazis into a conversation about this type of crime. I'm surprised you even thought to compare street crime to what the Nazis did to a race of people. You know the difference without me having to explain it to you. 

As for old people in Canada being pressurized to be euthanized. I'm not sure where you read that. It may be a legal option, if they feel it's the last resort. My advice, don't take too much notice of news/internet 'rumours'

• Like 3

Darnall is now a run down "multicultural " area I used drive through regularly and did not like stopping at traffic lights idiots tried my doors more than once its a sh**hole

Edited by gaz 786

On 05/01/2024 at 19:26, The_DADDY said:

Darnall police incident: Three wounded and taken to hospital in reported Sheffield stabbing

Police called out to stabbing near Greenland Drive, Darnall, Sheffield

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/darnall-police-incident-three-wounded-and-taken-to-hospital-in-reported-stabbing-near-greenland-drive-4468457

Next to no info yet. Will update when more is available. 

It is a bit strange that there's been not a mention, as far as I know, of this story either on Radio Sheffield or on the local BBC Sheffield news pages, yet all the other recent stabbings & shooting were mentioned within a few hours? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

It is a bit strange that there's been not a mention, as far as I know, of this story either on Radio Sheffield or on the local BBC Sheffield news pages, yet all the other recent stabbings & shooting were mentioned within a few hours? 

Apparently it's normal practice in some areas not only sheffield so it's not really news 🙄 

• Like 1