Aliens Have Landed?

There's an island called North Sentinel  Island in the Bay of Bengal.  It is forbidden to visit and the Indian government have imposed a 3 nautical mile prohibited area in the sea surrounding it.

This is for everyone's safety because the natives kill anyone who tries to land.

The earth has a similar restriction placed on it by the United Federation of Planets for the same reason. Although I believe that it's 3 light years as opposed to 3 nautical miles.

That's why we haven't been visited by aliens. And until we learn to live in peace with one another we won't be. Don't hold your breath.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, m williamson said:

There's an island called North Sentinel  Island in the Bay of Bengal.  It is forbidden to visit and the Indian government have imposed a 3 nautical mile prohibited area in the sea surrounding it.

This is for everyone's safety because the natives kill anyone who tries to land.

The earth has a similar restriction placed on it by the United Federation of Planets for the same reason. Although I believe that it's 3 light years as opposed to 3 nautical miles.

That's why we haven't been visited by aliens. And until we learn to live in peace with one another we won't be. Don't hold your breath.

If we haven't been visited by aliens then how do you know that there is a 'United Federation of Planets'?

Did L. Ron Hubbard tell you about it? 🤣

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

If we haven't been visited by aliens then how do you know that there is a 'United Federation of Planets'?

Did L. Ron Hubbard tell you about it? 🤣

No,  Captain James Tiberius Kirk told me about it many earth years ago. Scotty beamed me up and Kirk informed me of the sad news that UFP had voted to ostracize earth because of our uncivilised and apparently uncontrollable habit of murdering each other in a continuous never ending way.

I was asked if I could give some mitigating reason as to why that action shouldn't go ahead but as I was trying to come up with something the Enterprises monitoring system reported that another war had broken out. They thanked me for my time, gave me a cup of Vulcan tea and beamed me back down.

Thankfully I was excused probe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, m williamson said:

No,  Captain James Tiberius Kirk told me about it many earth years ago. Scotty beamed me up and Kirk informed me of the sad news that UFP had voted to ostracize earth because of our uncivilised and apparently uncontrollable habit of murdering each other in a continuous never ending way.

I was asked if I could give some mitigating reason as to why that action shouldn't go ahead but as I was trying to come up with something the Enterprises monitoring system reported that another war had broken out. They thanked me for my time, gave me a cup of Vulcan tea and beamed me back down.

Thankfully I was excused probe.

It’s painful being Ostracised.

15 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

God I hope so. That would be EPIC.

So, what kind of alien would you prefer?

The ET type or the Predator type?

Personally I hope it's the ET type.

Your thoughts?

You've never seen 'V' then. 

Be careful what you wish for.  You might end up as food. 

As Stephen Hawking once said, maybe we shouldn't be too eager to broadcast where we are in the universe. 

59 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

You've never seen 'V' then. 

Be careful what you wish for.  You might end up as food. 

As Stephen Hawking once said, maybe we shouldn't be too eager to broadcast where we are in the universe. 

Ah, I forgot about V.

I tell you what though. Everyone else would be safe if they used me for food.

It would take them forever to finish me 😬