Control Your Woman?

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Why? 

Because there was a potentially violent person, banging on doors, shouting, swearing and causing you enough concern for your child that you felt the need to remove them from the business?

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Not going to come back and answer this ⬆️?

What a shock 🙄

I was asleep 🤣

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

Society in decline?

1980's much the same thing. Chip shop we used to frequent near Hillsborough corner, nearly always came across very similar female type. Boyfriend / husband little or no control over his other half. her antics usually started with abusing the counter staff, customers and anyone else who stood up for them would get it next and then take it outside (having been prioritised to the front of the que) to continue her nonsense in the street.

Ploy or Total embarrassment ??????

I often wonder if she mellowed with age or just produced more of the same.

Keep safe out there nothings new, just fewer pubs and mental hospitals. 8)

Don't know if chippies still there we used to go to greasy Vera's or Gordens after a neet int Ball (now demolished) good old days👍

52 minutes ago, echo beach said:

I blame it all on the Spice Girls! If only everyone had given them what they ‘really really want’ then there wouldn’t be all this trouble!😀

echo.

In jest I know but you are not wrong.  The ladette movement definitely quickened with the spice girls. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately too may women die prematurely to alcohol abuse, it's a slow painlful killer that you don't see coming until that last binge when your organs shut down one by one with the symptoms of each organ failure adding until your heart stops beating under the strain.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

Because there was a potentially violent person, banging on doors, shouting, swearing and causing you enough concern for your child that you felt the need to remove them from the business?

In my view there was no real risk of violence. I removed her because she is very socially awkward. She didn't know what to do as shes never seen anything like that before and so she got scared. It happens occasionally. She'll come across a situation she hasn't been in before, she'll not know how to deal with it, she'll get nervous, panic and have a meltdown but she's learning 👍

5 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

I was asleep 🤣

Go on then, I'll let you off 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1