Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Coventry Fa Cup

WELL this could be a intresting cup match,at least we are at home, coventry want the top six ,will they really risk there best players? will we , intresting whats your thoughts guys? will we have and risk new signings?

32 minutes ago, bassett one said:

WELL this could be a intresting cup match,at least we are at home, coventry want the top six ,will they really risk their best players? will we , intresting whats your thoughts guys? will we have and risk new signings?

I think the league game this Saturday & another one the week after are the priority…the time to start thinking about FA Cup matches are maybe in two weeks time…

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

WELL this could be a intresting cup match,at least we are at home, coventry want the top six ,will they really risk there best players? will we , intresting whats your thoughts guys? will we have and risk new signings?

Certainly a winnable game I'd think.

We play them on consecutive Saturdays, as someone has already stated. First up is the league fixture the second one is the Cup game which the official site has us playing it at home at the King Power Stadium, not sure what's happened there, I must have a word.

New signings and loan players maybe cup tied of course so I'd expect maybe totally different line ups for both sides.

7 minutes ago, bassett one said:

its very intresting this and playing them so often in a short period ,but league main concern ,also as we are first out do we choose the date over united?

It will be United on Saturday, Wednesday on Sunday because the blades have a game on the following Tuesday.

• Like 1

Well, after seeing the league game today what's everyones thoughts? Hard working high tempo Wednesday, lacking in the finer arts against a really decent footballing side. Changes must be afoot. Players rested and others getting game time. Should be interesting and a decent game again hopefully.

Owls 2-0 Coventry.

Be interesting if Coventrys Palmer plays.