Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Coventry Fa Cup

2 hours ago, Ronson said:

Wow, big night for the lad, hope we don’t get battered for his sake.πŸ˜€

Β 

Garry Scothorn made his debut in the FA Cup against Mansfield at age 16 and kept a clean sheet. He only played one further game for Wednesday.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

Garry Scothorn made his debut in the FA Cup against Mansfield at age 16 and kept a clean sheet. He only played one further game for Wednesday.Β 

I can't remember him Jim but I would have been aware of him at the time. I did come across this though when I looked him up, Fantastic record. Never lost a game.πŸ˜€

https://ibb.co/TgCtVCq

Β 

There was another goalie of ours that I came across on Dunsby's Twitter account that I couldn't for the life of me remember either although the name does ring a distant bell. Barry Watling was the name, remember him? I don't, then again, I can't remember what I had for breakfast. Here's the team he played in.

https://ibb.co/6JwYJJX

Β 

24/01/1976. As someone commented, fancy putting the mascots name and address at the bottom of that page, much safer and gentler times.

dont worry the good days are coming back with Rhol and his backroom staff,but theres 2 main things that could be a problem,one if we went down, 2 if mr chansiri does not back them as they have not come all the way to englandΒ  to enjoy the scenery,trust me no cash and they will go i reckonΒ 

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

theres 2 main things that could be a problem,one if we went down, 2 if mr chansiri does not back them

Oh, that's OK then.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think we're fooshayed if that's the case.