Getting A Mobile App 'Meetmoble' To Run On A Windows Laptop

My lad is swimming in a gala this weekend and I would like to see the start lists etc but, unfortunately, all the info is only on the "meetmobile" app.

For various reasons I do not want to have a smartphone but I do have multiple Windows 10 laptops and PCs.

I tried to view the info on my laptop but meetmobile is not a website and I cannot seem to do it.

Next I tried to download the software on my work PC, again it came up saying it would not work on there, but if I downloaded further software, the "BlueStacks App Player", it may work.

I tried to do the latter but half way through the installation it said that "virtualisation" was not enabled on my PC and that was needed. However to enable that involves going into the BIOS which is not something particularly like doing and it looks bleedin' complicated !

Has anyone any ideas how to get round this ?

As an aside I think it's pretty bad all of this. Just to find out about my lads races I need to be a effin' IT expert.... In fact it's even worse than that because, apparently, you have to pay for the app, and it's only valid for one device ! This is typical of the modern world which I hate with a passion.

Edited by Chekhov

You won't like it, but the simplest method that came to mind for me, that didn't involve you going into PC bios settings, was go to CEX, buy the cheapest smartphone they have, then connect to your WiFi and download the app.

Doesn't need a SIM card, just WiFi.

1 hour ago, Pyrotequila said:

You won't like it, but the simplest method that came to mind for me, that didn't involve you going into PC bios settings, was go to CEX, buy the cheapest smartphone they have, then connect to your WiFi and download the app.

Doesn't need a SIM card, just WiFi.

I might have to do that, but that does sound like the start of the slippery slope !

The other downside is those poxy small screens are a PITA, hence I'd much rather get it working on a laptop, even a small one.