Makes You Proud Doesn't It.

We’re sixth in the country Wooohooo let’s celebrate - oh wait it’s the slowest city. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/traffic-and-travel/traffic-sheffield-ranked-sixth-slowest-city-uk-where-takes-20-minutes-10km-4473302?fbclid=IwAR1CYpytoQYuyI8AEkKh3mTdTfBbsYeekeCVohAQu0q_qKB3-fasKs4tB9Q

tomtom.com/traffic-index/ranking/

and according to Tom Tom. Our fair city is 67 in the world. 

Oh my I thought we were doing well 

Edited by srtaylo0
Uk - not world. Mis read it.

15 hours ago, srtaylo0 said:

We’re sixth in the country Wooohooo let’s celebrate - oh wait it’s the slowest city. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/traffic-and-travel/traffic-sheffield-ranked-sixth-slowest-city-uk-where-takes-20-minutes-10km-4473302?fbclid=IwAR1CYpytoQYuyI8AEkKh3mTdTfBbsYeekeCVohAQu0q_qKB3-fasKs4tB9Q

tomtom.com/traffic-index/ranking/

and according to Tom Tom. Our fair city is 67 in the world. 

Oh my I thought we were doing well 

How high up did you expect the 6th biggest city in the UK by population to be on the list? 🤔🤔🙄

• Like 1

Just one of the daily experiences for many.  Actually, unless you're in a rush, sitting in slow moving traffic gives you time to think & plan the day ahead or think about the work done that day, while sat in comfort, listening to the radio, podcast or audio book.  

I suppose it's a bit different if you're stuck on a smelly bus with the even smellier hoi polloi, bawling down their mobiles. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 2