Final Score On The Bbc , Not If There Are No Pl Matches.

iansheff

You can always tell when there are only one or two PL matches on a Saturday, the BBC don't show final score on BBC1 or 2 they shove it on the red button. There is only 2 games in the PL today, one early game and one evening kick off. Shows how bothered they are about football fans unless of course you follow a PL team, had there been some 3pm kick offs then no doubt it would be on either BBC1 or BBC2.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, iansheff said:

You can always tell when there are only one or two PL matches on a Saturday, the BBC don't show final score on BBC1 or 2 they shove it on the red button. There is only 2 games in the PL today, one early game and one evening kick off. Shows how bothered they are about football fans unless of course you follow a PL team, had there been some 3pm kick offs then no doubt it would be on either BBC1 or BBC2.

Haven’t you got a red button?

18 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Haven’t you got a red button?

Yes but I was just saying that the BBC only care about the PL teams, plus it wasn't on red button yesterday when I pressed it, it was 5 Live I think. Last week there was a piece on line saying both BBC and ITV had ignored the non league sides in the FA cup for a live match.

I thought the BBC were all about inclusivity so why is Final Score not on for the 72 teams not in the PL.