Cricket Clubs etc

What cricket clubs are there to play cricket for this summer, after august?

If anyone is looking for players im around, im 16

Experiences -

7 years of cricket

1 1/2 years of captaining

All rounder - up order in batting though

Live in worksop, but can get to sheffield fairly easily.

:thumbsup:

I'm also looking for a cricket club to join (ASAP). I'm 26 and used to play cricket as a teenager when I was OK ish. Want to get back into the sport and start at a fairly low level to see if I'm any good or not. Lower order batsman spin / medium pace bowler

Hollinsend Methodist Cricket Club are always happy to see new players. They play at Fox Lane, Frecheville and currently field three teams plus under 17's and juniors. . For more information, contact the club on 0114 253 0283 on Friday evenings when there is usually someone in the club house, or Saturday afternoons. Alternatively, call in on Friday evenings after 8:30pm when the bar is open.

Re:

"Hollinsend Methodist Cricket Club are always happy to see new players. They play at Fox Lane, Frecheville and currently field three teams plus under 17's and juniors. . For more information, contact the club on 0114 253 0283 on Friday evenings when there is usually someone in the club house, or Saturday afternoons. Alternatively, call in on Friday evenings after 8:30pm when the bar is open."

When does the team play? Sounds as though it could be just what I'm looking for. Cheers

Hiya, im looking for a club to play this season. im quite ok player, all rounder. opening bat, have been blaying for bradford and bingley, saltaire and bradford uni cricket team, im 24. any decent clubs around in sheffield i can play for. prefeered near sharrow as unfortunately dont have my own transport

Archived