Bring Them Home

The people kidnapped from Israel by terrorists , We fear the worse , already stories of sexual assault and murder coming out of Gazza ,

These people have been largely forgotten by the Worlds press in their coverage of the war that was caused by the events that took place at a musical festival and a farming community last Oct .

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The people kidnapped from Israel by terrorists , We fear the worse , already stories of sexual assault and murder coming out of Gazza ,

These people have been largely forgotten by the Worlds press in their coverage of the war that was caused by the events that took place at a musical festival and a farming community last Oct .

Thousands call for release of hostages at pro-Israel rally in London

Thousands attend London rally in solidarity with Israel

Both currently (22:24 14/1/24) linked to from their respective front pages.

You either need to read some better news sources or pay more attention to what you are reading.

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Also, arrest and charge the scum who walk around defacing and removing missing posters of the Israeli hostages. 

I'm pretty sure they already do if they see them doing it.

There are already many thousands there,   who are supporters of Israel so I wouldn't expect much of that to be going on unless they are aiming to get lynched.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Nobody has forgotten the fact that Hamas are still holding hostages.

Protests continue in Israel because Netanyahu decided that after some initial exchanges then the solution would be to invade Gaza .

In fact his policy is that the hostages were expendable together with the lives of Palestinians in the  aim to defeat Hamas.

How many hostages have been found and recovered so far.

I know that 3 were mistakenly killed by Israeli forces

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Give over Cuttsie of course they have been in the news, even Genocide Joe remembered them on the 100 day anniversary of the Genocide while not making a ny mention of the innocent Gazans also caught up in this.

Unfortunately the Israeli hostages have been let down by Netanyahu and his govt who are more bothered  about ethnically cleansing Gaza.

Also when I read how hostages families have tried blocking aid reaching Gaza then I’m sure you will agree that some people don’t really care about the fate of the hostages if there own govt doesn’t care about them=

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hostages-families-try-to-block-humanitarian-aid-from-entering-gaza/

Oh and before you try accusing me I would like to state that I hope the hostages are alive and eventually do get released but I fear some may have been killed in the bombing.

Crikey.

100 days ago!!

100 days since the Palestinian government invaded, murdered, and maimed hundreds of Israeli folk thus ensuring their own people would be killed in Israels right to defend itself.

Awful.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Crikey.

100 days ago!!

100 days since the Palestinian government invaded, murdered, and maimed hundreds of Israeli folk thus ensuring their own people would be killed in Israels right to defend itself.

Awful.

Genuinely awful. And the destruction visited upon the ordinary residents of Gaza is equally awful.

Maybe it’s time for a proper, long term solution, rather that two sets of Neanderthals knocking the crap out of each other.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Genuinely awful. And the destruction visited upon the ordinary residents of Gaza is equally awful.

Maybe it’s time for a proper, long term solution, rather that two sets of Neanderthals knocking the crap out of each other.

Indeed.

Hopefully the ordinary residents of  Palestine will vote them out.

Highly unlikely seeing as though around 70% are in support of the actions of the current incumbents.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

Hopefully the ordinary residents of  Palestine will vote them out.

Highly unlikely seeing as though around 70% are in support of the actions of the current incumbents.

I am not sure where that figure comes from but it would not surprise me in the current circumstances when the population is subject to constant disruption and bombardment.

Who else can protect Palestinians other than an International force.

How long will it take for any government or leadership to emerge from this mess which would be capable of peace negotiations.

i