Bring Them Home

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Crikey.

100 days ago!!

100 days since the Palestinian government invaded, murdered, and maimed hundreds of Israeli folk thus ensuring their own people would be killed in Israels right to defend itself.

Awful.

I wonder when you will stop repeating the shock / horror figures,  on which everyone's agreed anyway,  and actually propose what you would like to see as a solution. instead of throwing your arms in the air and wailing.

I have said from day one that,  after 75 years,  it should be realised that only International efforts will ever solve this problem.

Israel has broken International Law and stolen / occupied, their Palestinian land for many yeas, including 39 years before Hamas was even formed,  and cannot be trusted to do what is right.

The Palestinians are never going to accept Israel's threats and will happily turn to Hamas or anybody else who will stand up against their aggressor.  In real life,  most citizens would do the same.

Despite what Netanyahu says,   the two state solution is probably the only one which will work but even that will only work with International oversee and firm control to stop either side from

breaking their word and posing a threat to innocent civilians,  both Jewish and Palestinian.  A cease fire and a forced solution is inevitable whether the US likes it or not and they should get on with it.

We are also breaking International Law,  not for the first time and we should out any leader who is not absolutely behind upholding the law both at home and abroad.

Edited by Organgrinder

43 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I wonder when you will stop repeating the shock / horror figures,  on which everyone's agreed anyway,  and actually propose what you would like to see as a solution. instead of throwing your arms in the air and wailing.

I have said from day one that,  after 75 years,  it should be realised that only International efforts will ever solve this problem.

Israel has broken International Law and stolen / occupied, their Palestinian land for many yeas, including 39 years before Hamas was even formed,  and cannot be trusted to do what is right.

The Palestinians are never going to accept Israel's threats and will happily turn to Hamas or anybody else who will stand up against their aggressor.  In real life,  most citizens would do the same.

Despite what Netanyahu says,   the two state solution is probably the only one which will work but even that will only work with International oversee and firm control to stop either side from

breaking their word and posing a threat to innocent civilians,  both Jewish and Palestinian.  A cease fire is and a forced solution is inevitable whether the US likes it or not and they should get on with it.

We are also breaking International Law,  not for the first time and we should out any leader who is not absolutely behind upholding the law both at home and abroad.

Ok.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

I am not sure where that figure comes from but it would not surprise me in the current circumstances when the population is subject to constant disruption and bombardment.

Who else can protect Palestinians other than an International force.

How long will it take for any government or leadership to emerge from this mess which would be capable of peace negotiations.

i

Sorry my mistake.

It's 75% of Palestinians that agreed with the slaughter, maiming, rape and torture of innocent folk, not 70%.

Apologies.

"Nearly three in four Palestinians believe that Hamas was right in launching its Oct. 7 cross-border attack, in which terrorists savagely murdered more than 1,200 people in Israel and wounded thousands, according to the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research"

Lovely bunch eh.

Edited by Al Bundy

40 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Sorry my mistake.

It's 75% of Palestinians that agreed with the slaughter, maiming, rape and torture of innocent folk, not 70%.

Apologies.

"Nearly three in four Palestinians believe that Hamas was right in launching its Oct. 7 cross-border attack, in which terrorists savagely murdered more than 1,200 people in Israel and wounded thousands, according to the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research"

Lovely bunch eh.

If that is or was the case then it’s an absolutely a basket case that had no concern for their own country.

I really do not have any useful comments as to how any semblance of Peace might be achieved.

There must be some desire amongst Palestinians for a return to a settled life within its own territory.

This seems to be very much in the hands of Israel but a distant hope as long as the far right call the shots.

13 minutes ago, RJRB said:

If that is or was the case then it’s an absolutely a basket case that had no concern for their own country.

I really do not have any useful comments as to how any semblance of Peace might be achieved.

There must be some desire amongst Palestinians for a return to a settled life within its own territory.

This seems to be very much in the hands of Israel but a distant hope as long as the far right call the shots.

You were doing so well until that nonsense.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You were doing so well until that nonsense.

You don’t think that the current Israeli Government is in the hands of Zionists who have their continuing agenda to extend Israel’s borders?

• Like 1

Its the most extreme right wing government in the States history with the repugnent Bibbi at its head 

Bibi sunk the best chance of peace back under Rabin and hes has said its his lifes work to make sure there is never a Palestinian State.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Sorry my mistake.

Apologies.

Lovely bunch eh.

Nobody is claiming that the Palestinian people are a "lovely bunch"

They are however human, and have been oppressed for many years by a nation that they disliked even before all this lot started.

Maybe if you lived under the yoke of someone else,  your views would change a little  -  it's quite easy to take your attitude when living in peace in a free country.

It must be nice to live in the misguided belief that your own country has never committed atrocities too.

Do you realise the Israeli's have savagely murdered more than 20 people for every one that Hamas murdered.

I honestly cannot understand your one sided horror.  Both sides are a disgrace to humanity and so are their petty minded supporters who only see what they want to see.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

You don’t think that the current Israeli Government is in the hands of Zionists who have their continuing agenda to extend Israel’s borders?

No, that's just your opinion, one that I disagree with.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Nobody is claiming that the Palestinian people are a "lovely bunch"

They are however human, and have been oppressed for many years by a nation that they disliked even before all this lot started.

Maybe if you lived under the yoke of someone else,  your views would change a little  -  it's quite easy to take your attitude when living in peace in a free country.

It must be nice to live in the misguided belief that your own country has never committed atrocities too.

Do you realise the Israeli's have savagely murdered more than 20 people for every one that Hamas murdered.

I honestly cannot understand your one sided horror.  Both sides are a disgrace to humanity and so are their petty minded supporters who only see what they want to see.

Ok

Edited by Al Bundy

57 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No, that's just your opinion, one that I disagree with.

Ok

Is ok the only intelligent response you can give or is it because you are too dim to give a reasonable educated response?