Rochdale Grooming

The review into grooming gangs in Rochdale has emerged today with absolutely no surprises for anyone who's voiced an opinion on this all along, its the usual tale of inactivity form the authorities to prevent these vile Pakistani monsters raping underage (and usually vulnerable) white girls, staggeringly many of the men responsible are still walking free, rinse and repeat for the next town/city where it's happened (and it still happening), no doubt the usual apologists will be out in force.

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

The review into grooming gangs in Rochdale has emerged today with absolutely no surprises for anyone who's voiced an opinion on this all along, its the usual tale of inactivity form the authorities to prevent these vile Pakistani monsters raping underage (and usually vulnerable) white girls, staggeringly many of the men responsible are still walking free, rinse and repeat for the next town/city where it's happened (and it still happening), no doubt the usual apologists will be out in force.

This whole situation is beyond disgusting. Every single person in authority or a position of responsibility who ignored these girls should be sent to the same prison as the Pakistani Muslim paedophile rapists who ruined so many young vulnerable and mainly white girls lives. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This whole situation is beyond disgusting. Every single person in authority or a position of responsibility who ignored these girls should be sent to the same prison as the Pakistani Muslim paedophile rapists who ruined so many young vulnerable and mainly white girls lives. 

You just know if these reviews were done in other areas exactly the same results would emerge, absolutely disgraceful and heartbreaking, you can bet your bottom dollar not one senior person will face any consequences.

14 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Another complete disgrace for British Law & Order.  Will these examples of gross incompetence never end ?

Here we go again  -  Who exactly are  "the usual apologists"   in your opinion.  I have never met anyone who would defend the wrongdoers.

It might be a good idea to wait until some one actually does before you start judging people and saying they are wrong before they've even said anything.

Exactly the type of comment we have had so often regarding Hamas apologists and yet nobody has managed to quote a single poster who fits the bill. 

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

You just know if these reviews were done in other areas exactly the same results would emerge, absolutely disgraceful and heartbreaking, you can bet your bottom dollar not one senior person will face any consequences.

100% they won't face consequences.  The system stinks but at least we know what the establishment really thinks of vulnerable white kids. Nothing!

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Another complete disgrace for British Law & Order.  Will these examples of gross incompetence never end ?

Here we go again  -  Who exactly are  "the usual apologists"   in your opinion.  I have never met anyone who would defend the wrongdoers.

It might be a good idea to wait until some one actually does before you start judging people and saying they are wrong before they've even said anything.

Exactly the type of comment we have had so often regarding Hamas apologists and yet nobody has managed to quote a single poster who fits the bill. 

Have a look at the threads into the Rotherham grooming gangs on these very pages, it won't take you long to find them.

12 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Have a look at the threads into the Rotherham grooming gangs on these very pages, it won't take you long to find them.

Just had a look  Rochdale though,  not Rotherham.

Post# 31 you said "Well said, sums it up perfectly. You've already got people jumping on here making excuses, 

Not so.  no one in those 3 pages were making any excuses  so I fail to see why you made that comment.

It's a horrendous crime and   I repeat that I have heard no one try to excuse it  -  I would have commented myself if they had.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Just had a look  Rochdale though,  not Rotherham.

Post# 31 you said "Well said, sums it up perfectly. You've already got people jumping on here making excuses, 

Not so.  no one in those 3 pages were making any excuses  so I fail to see why you made that comment.

It's a horrendous crime and   I repeat that I have heard no one try to excuse it  -  I would have commented myself if they had.

I got called a racist for even bringing the subject up, exactly why events is places like Rochdale have and are still occuring.

7 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I got called a racist for even bringing the subject up, exactly why events is places like Rochdale have and are still occuring.

My bold

Ditto. Not on here though. It was another forum I no longer use.

For balance. I have quite a few friends who are of Pakistani heritage. They are decent people who just want to get on. Some of them have had their lives negatively affected by this too.

The go to insult is no longer Pa##i.

It's now pedo, nonce, kiddie fidler etc etc.

Some have had the abuse hurled at them in the streets, at their businesses and so on. They want heads to roll as much as the rest of us. Partly because it will hopefully make their lives a bit better but also because they hate nonces as much as the rest of us.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

That's not what I was looking for  -  I was looking for  "the usual apologists"     you described and confirmation  that there are posters who tried to excuse the groomers and I could find,  as I expected,  none at all.

As I stated,  I find it hard to believe that anyone would excuse such an abhorrent crime at all.

I'm not looking for a racist angle because the crime is equally as bad no matter what the race of the perpetrator so I find the race angle irrelevant.

Edited by Organgrinder