How Has The World Changed Since Covid?

1 hour ago, pfifes said:

I think there a change in mindset amongst some people since Covid with regard to vaccines in general.  https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/11/7/1191

I don’t doubt that at all. We’ll all suffer from the consequences of the anti-vaxxers’ activities on social media since Covid. They should be ashamed of themselves really.

This measles outbreak has little to do with that though and the medical profession have some serious work to do to rectify things.

17 minutes ago, RJRB said:

As I mentioned on another thread take up of MMR vaccines decreased long before Covid as a result of some Doctor who stated that it was linked to autism,a claim that has since been thoroughly investigated and disproved.

However it had its consequences.

Yes, but ex Doctor Andrew Wakefield got to shag Elle MacPherson as a result of his nonsense. 

And they say that crime doesn’t pay.

Edited by Prettytom

22 minutes ago, RJRB said:

As I mentioned on another thread take up of MMR vaccines decreased long before Covid as a result of some Doctor who stated that it was linked to autism,a claim that has since been thoroughly investigated and disproved.

However it had its consequences.

Oh yes, absolutely this.  And this wave of grifting guff has exacerbated and consolidated that, together with a resurgence of similar grifting guff from the 'wellness' industry.  Covid-related disruption to vaccination schedules will also take its toll.

41 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I don’t doubt that at all. We’ll all suffer from the consequences of the anti-vaxxers’ activities on social media since Covid. They should be ashamed of themselves really.

This measles outbreak has little to do with that though and the medical profession have some serious work to do to rectify things.

Yes, but ex Doctor Andrew Wakefield got to shag Elle MacPherson as a result of his nonsense. 

And they say that crime doesn’t pay.

Helped Ms MacPherson move house in the early nineties, lovely lady, gave us a decent tip also.