Benign Prostate Enlargement

7 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

There are quite a few different treatments for enlarged prostate,  similar to what you describe so they will probably be looking at a choice of 6 to 8 options.

They have never mentioned them to me, just popped some pills, that I dont take.

He must have serious symptoms, to be having an operation, he isnt that old.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Cid said:

They have never mentioned them to me, just popped some pills, that I dont take.

He must have serious symptoms, to be having an operation, he isnt that old.

They were also never mentioned to me too when I started having problems but I can assure you that there are quite a few different procedures..

He will obviously get looked after far better and far quicker than you or I and that will never change.

I went for quite some years knowing it was enlarged but not knowing that I had the big C  -  that would never happen to one of our gentlemen at the top.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I went for quite some years knowing it was enlarged but not knowing that I had the big C  -  that would never happen to one of our gentlemen at the top.

They were talking about the prostate on radio four, the expert said its the inner prostate that gets inflamed and enlarged, the outer prostate gets cancer!

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

They were talking about the prostate on radio four, the expert said its the inner prostate that gets inflamed and enlarged, the outer prostate gets cancer!

I didn't know that although it doesn't really make much difference to me.