Kate Abdominal Operation

57 minutes ago, Anna B said:

If she's in hospital for 2 weeks, followed by months of rest it might well be the unmentionable  hysterectomy.

These days us commoners arent in 2 weeks for hysterectomy and it would be a bit severe for contraception reasons there would be other reasons too, which is why I said speculation, the king has chose to make his health public in order to help men of his age that may have similar problems, but ultimately it is up to Kate if she wants to keep her health private.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxydebs said:

These days us commoners arent in 2 weeks for hysterectomy and it would be a bit severe for contraception reasons there would be other reasons too, which is why I said speculation, the king has chose to make his health public in order to help men of his age that may have similar problems, but ultimately it is up to Kate if she wants to keep her health private.

I am happy to be a commoner.

I couldn't think of anything worse than being a member of the royal family. It must be a nightmare.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, foxydebs said:

She hasn't had the easiest of pregnancies so it could be something to do with the plumbing, or something unmentionable like plastic surgery, tummy tightening, or tightening something else...

It's really none of our business if she wants to keep it private. 

It's true we commoners are chucked out of hospital at the earliest opportunity, even for fairly major surgery these days, but then Royals get rather better treatment don't they?

But they are human too, and heir to all the human ailments, same as everyone else.

Edited by Anna B

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

She hasn't had the easiest of pregnancies so it could be something to do with the plumbing, or something unmentionable like plastic surgery, tummy tightening, or tightening something else...

It's really none of our business if she wants to keep it private. 

It's true we commoners are chucked out of hospital at the earliest opportunity, even for fairly major surgery these days, but then Royals get rather better treatment don't they?

But they are human too, and heir to all the human ailments, same as everyone else.

“ it’s really none of our business “ .

• Like 1