These Kids Need Help.

I'm usually all for choice. You want to call yourself a man but you were born a female?

Cool, you do that.

You want to call yourself woman but was born male? 

I don't care, go for it.

I start to draw a line at people 'identifying ' as animals, it's gross and clearly a fetish. 

As for putting litter trays in schools we'll that's just barmy. So anyway, I came across this little gem today..

I don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry for it..

Your thoughts?

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm usually all for choice. You want to call yourself a man but you were born a female?

Cool, you do that.

I don't care, go for it.

I start to draw a line at people 'identifying ' as animals, it's gross and clearly a fetish. 

As for putting litter trays in schools we'll that's just barmy. So anyway, I came across this little gem today..

Your thoughts?

Wasn't there a story not so long ago about a girl who pretended to identify as a cat; then suddenly it went viral, and loads of newspapers started opining about it.

33 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Wasn't there a story not so long ago about a girl who pretended to identify as a cat; then suddenly it went viral, and loads of newspapers started opining about it.

There was, but once again it was a false narrative to help promote culture wars and marginalise trans folk; Same as the litter trays in America
Unsurprisingly certain media outlets headlined it, such that even now a cursory search on Google still highlights it above the truth.

https://bylinetimes.com/2023/06/22/dead-cats-and-transphobic-lies/?ref=wearequeeraf.com

If you're wondering why this sounds familiar, guess who started it here last time

Edited by peak4
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Cool, you do that.

I don't care, go for it.

Your thoughts?

Needs a good leathering.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, peak4 said:

There was, but once again it was a false narrative to help promote culture wars and marginalise trans folk; Same as the litter trays in America
Unsurprisingly certain media outlets headlined it, such that even now a cursory search on Google still highlights it above the truth.

https://bylinetimes.com/2023/06/22/dead-cats-and-transphobic-lies/?ref=wearequeeraf.com

If you're wondering why this sounds familiar, guess who started it here last time

Not a surprise.

Your comments?

1 hour ago, Pyrotequila said:

People can call themselves whatever they want, but everyone else doesn't have to join in with the lunacy :loopy:

If, indeed, that lunacy even exists.

I’d like a more authoritative source than TikTok before I get my boxers in a bunch.