These Kids Need Help.

18 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They’re not good with yes or no answers.

Doesn't stop some idiots from still asking them does it ?

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Sorry to burst your bubble lad but I did. Found nothing that says it's fake or real. As I don't actually have TikTok I'm limited to what I can find on there though. 

Do me a favour. You do a search for me will you?

On the other hand, its fairly easy to see that it's something from TikTok re-posted on Twitter by "The Libs of TikTok"
For those wondering they are yet another bunch of Americans who  play the culture wars game, so arguably ideally suited to be Sheffield Forum members.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libs_of_TikTok

Libs of TikTok is a handle for various far-right and anti-LGBT  social-media accounts operated by Chaya Raichik  a former real estate agent.

Raichik uses the accounts to repost content created by left-wing and LGBT people on TikTok, and on other social-media platforms, often with hostile, mocking, or derogatory commentary.

The accounts promote hate speech and transphobia, and spread false claims, especially relating to medical care of transgender children.

The Twitter account, also known by the handle @LibsofTikTok, has over 2 million followers as of March 2023 and has become influential among American conservatives and the political right.

Libs of TikTok's social-media accounts have received several temporary suspensions and a permanent suspension from TikTok.

5 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

People can call themselves whatever they want, but everyone else doesn't have to join in with the lunacy :loopy:

Unless they are in danger of losing their jobs by not complying with such lunacy.

Incidently they'll be a number of kids simply taking the mick out of teachers to see what they can get away with. What Larks eh?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

People can call themselves whatever they want, but everyone else doesn't have to join in with the lunacy :loopy:

Many people, mostly women, will tell you that if you want to keep your job, publishing contract, exhibition etc and don't want a slew of rape threats, death threats, doxxing and reports to and visits from plod, you'd better keep your gender critical, biological realist mouth shut and toe the line.