Armageddon

7 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I wish nuclear and chemical weapons had never been invented and living in a world without them, but now as more countries have them I feel they are a deterrent.  Can you imagine if the UK and USA didn’t have nuclear weapons. I’m sure Russia would have used chemical or nuclear weapons in the war with Ukraine.

Can you imagine if the UK and USA didn’t have nuclear weapons. I’m sure Russia would have used chemical or nuclear weapons in the war not bothered with Ukraine, and marched into Canada then the States instead :suspect: 

Sorted 😀

Theres a lot of experienced war historians in this group who are about as knowledgeable as an egg timer. 

WW1 was started by a group of Serbian extremists, so the theory of Armageddon with the nutters out there in today's world isn't that far fetched.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Hope you've got some breathing apparatus for the farts.

There'll be no electric on and you'll need plenty of watter that's not irradiated watter or your willy will glow in the dark.

Could have some reight fun with a glowing willy .

26 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Could have some reight fun with a glowing willy .

I once did a sexy dance wearing nothing but  a glow in the dark condom and a smile.

Trust me. The ladies love it :heyhey:

2 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Can you imagine if the UK and USA didn’t have nuclear weapons. I’m sure Russia would have used chemical or nuclear weapons in the war not bothered with Ukraine, and marched into Canada then the States instead :suspect: 

Sorted 😀

Yes I agree.  I was going to add that to my post. 

There will be no armageddon 

Have you seen the size of some of those lads off to United matches, I saw some Luton fans on their way to Bramall Lane and many were over 16 stones, and that included many children

Some big lads in the UK these days 

32 minutes ago, rogets said:

There will be no armageddon 

Have you seen the size of some of those lads off to United matches, I saw some Luton fans on their way to Bramall Lane and many were over 16 stones, and that included many children

Some big lads in the UK these days 

Aye, those big football supporters who are ridiculed for being fat, racist, Brexit supporting far right oiks, but then will be the first to be asked to protect the country by those who have ridiculed them.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, those big football supporters who are ridiculed for being fat, racist, Brexit supporting far right oiks, but then will be the first to be asked to protect the country by those who have ridiculed them.

That will be exactly as it's been through the ages and only one person,   the forum's resident Kenneth Williams troll,   has ridiculed them.

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That will be exactly as it's been through the ages and only one person,   the forum's resident Kenneth Williams troll,   has ridiculed them.

Satire isn't your strongest point is it.

Kenneth Williams, the carry on star?  Very funny and intelligent bloke, yeah I will take that.

Thanks.