Armageddon

32 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Satire isn't your strongest point is it.

Kenneth Williams, the carry on star?  Very funny and intelligent bloke, yeah I will take that.

Thanks.

Read it again lad.   I wasn't referring to you as Williams but the one who brought up the football supporters. Rogets.

Another thing is that you need to realise that everyone who speaks super plummy isn't always as highly intelligent as you might think

Look at some of the Tory Party and some of the Royals.

You seem to have missed my point regarding those who will be sent to war, will be exactly those who have always been sent to war.

Nothing much changes except your silliness.

52 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Read it again lad.   I wasn't referring to you as Williams but the one who brought up the football supporters. Rogets.

Another thing is that you need to realise that everyone who speaks super plummy isn't always as highly intelligent as you might think

Look at some of the Tory Party and some of the Royals.

You seem to have missed my point regarding those who will be sent to war, will be exactly those who have always been sent to war.

Nothing much changes except your silliness.

Ok