Scumbag, Racist Fans At It Again.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

They said a disturbance from the crowd on RS I did work it out myself honestly don’t think football will ever eradicate it.

3 SWFC callers rang in to Praise Or Grumble to say what had happened.

The idiots just need finding and dealing with.

2 minutes ago, Ronson said:

That's pretty outrageous to be honest as well as uncalled for. I think an apology is due.

Why is it outrageous?

Please explain why.

Have you actually looked at the context of the text that Alex posted that reply to?

Nothing to see.

Stop trying to stir **** for once, eh?

Edited by PapaLazarou

Just now, Ronson said:

That's pretty outrageous to be honest as well as uncalled for. I think an apology is due.

And here he is the village idiot, tell me what's outrageous about it.

Come on Loose Lips explain your comment.

13 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Come one. Please explain why what Alex said was “outrageous”.

Dont forget to look back at his post, and more importantly, the post he was responding to, to back up your argument.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Just pisss off , I have never been racist in my life , My best pal was Albert Binney A champion Sheffielder , A boxer , A prisoner of war who taught me the meaning of being humble and grateful in this life , just pisss off .

Chin up Cuttsie. Try and take it in your stride, and yes I know it's difficult. It's about time this board moved away from the personal insults and concentrated on the topic of Sheffield football but you just know the usual suspects can't do that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Chin up Cuttsie. Try and take it in your stride, and yes I know it's difficult. It's about time this board moved away from the personal insults and concentrated on the topic of Sheffield football but you just know the usual suspects can't do that.

You seem to be quiet about what happened today . What are your thoughts on Racism at Hillsborough ?