Scumbag, Racist Fans At It Again.

On 20/01/2024 at 19:53, cuttsie said:

Just pisss off , I have never been racist in my life , My best pal was Albert Binney A champion Sheffielder , A boxer , A prisoner of war who taught me the meaning of being humble and grateful in this life , just pisss off .

You've been told by numerous people you are wrong, now either back up your accusation or apologise.

Otherwise pisss of and don't come back.

Edited by Alextopman

25 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You've been told by numerous people you are wrong, now either back up your accusation or apologise.

Sounds like ales talking to me. Why don't you give it a rest with this perpetual aggression towards other posters. If you need a punchbag then just use me, just get off the other peoples back.

Here's an idea for you, discuss posts and not posters, and no, there's no need to thank me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Sounds like ales talking to me. Why don't you give it a rest with this perpetual aggression towards other posters. If you need a punchbag then just use me, just get off the other peoples back.

Here's an idea for you, discuss posts and not posters, and no, there's no need to thank me.

Coming from the tool that has two profiles to add weight to his discussion...  Youre an absolute letch, get a life sad act.  This forum is heading to a magnificent ending with your presence, it will be a pleasure to sit back and watch it.

Edited by Monkesreturn
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

Coming from the tool that has two profiles to add weight to his discussion...  Youre an absolute letch, get a life sad act.  This forum is heading to a magnificent ending with your presence, it will be a pleasure to sit back and watch it.

He's lonely he's only got him and himself, clearly needs imaginary friends because he can't cope in the real world.

41 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Bumped for the attention of Cuttsie, he's a humble person so I'm sure he'll acknowledge the error of his ways.

16 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

Are you typing that from the back of your mates camper van monkes? On the way back from Burnely maybe? 

18 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Are you typing that from the back of your mates camper van monkes? On the way back from Burnely maybe? 

Ticking time bomb you are.... popcorn at the ready! 😂😂😂

And we aren't just talking forum bans!

Alex sit back and don't bite mate, the lads in bother.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

Ticking time bomb you are.... popcorn at the ready! 😂😂😂

And we aren't just talking forum bans!

Alex sit back and don't bite mate, the lads in bother.

😂😂😂 You're frightening me monkes.😂😂😂

It's not really the racist fan / fans you really have to be bothered about, they are clearly on camera & if the police & club don't know who they are at present, someone will shop them & if the last couple who thought it was 'hilarious' to mock a dead child are anything to go by, their detail will be all over social media, so they might as well hand themselves in at Snig Hill.

The thing that SWFC should be worried about is the allegation that a bottle was thrown.  You might find the stand shut?