Scumbag, Racist Fans At It Again.

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

It's not really the racist fan / fans you really have to be bothered about, they are clearly on camera & if the police & club don't know who they are at present, someone will shop them & if the last couple who thought it was 'hilarious' to mock a dead child are anything to go by, their detail will be all over social media, so they might as well hand themselves in at Snig Hill.

The thing that SWFC should be worried about is the allegation that a bottle was thrown.  You might find the stand shut? 

We had several thrown at us by West Ham fans today but I can't see how they can close the away end.

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

We had several thrown at us by West Ham fans today but I can't see how they can close the away end.

Well we wouldn't be shutting any of our stands if opposition fans were doing the throwing, the authorities should be identifying the fans & ensure that they are individually banned from football.  If it was Blades doing the throwing then I'd expect Utd to be punished by a stand closure. 

Edited by Baron99

Good to see the clown return as soon as there's a SWFC negative he can sieze he, go back to where you came from.

I wasn't at the game yesterday but apparently Palmer was on the wind up throughout the second half, I don't see an issue with this, fans give players stick why shouldn't they give it back, unfortunately one total imbecile fan (not fans as the OP unsurprisingly alleged) used a racist chant towards Palmer and should now get his just desserts, I hope he never darkens a football ground again, fortunately fans like this make up a very small minority and as with the donations to the Bradley Lowery Foundation after that incident SWFC's proper fans stand up when it counts.

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Didn't realise you were monitoring who uses the forum these days?

I'm not, it's clear to anyone to see that Monkes  has got under yours and a few others skin.

My previous post and the resulting comments confirm it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I'm not, it's clear to anyone to see that Monkes  has got under yours and a few others skin.

My previous post and the resulting comments confirm it.

Depends what you class as getting under ones skin, I don't like the bloke, he's a stirrer and a liar who I think has issues, you lap up his misinformation as it fits your mind set.

7 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Depends what you class as getting under ones skin, I don't like the bloke, he's a stirrer and a liar who I think has issues, you lap up his misinformation as it fits your mind set.

So you call someone a liar then follow it up with a lie.

Show me where I lap up this disinformation you speak of, there's only one person obsessed with him on here and it's you.

You even go on about him when he hasn't posted for ages.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1