Cannabis Joint To Open In Doncaster

3 hours ago, RootsBooster said:

The "odours" you speak of are physical particles though, not some kind of paranormal ectoplasmic gas. If there's a solid barrier, they can't pass through.

No but I wasn’t saying that they pass through a solid barrier.  I said ‘For example in terraced properties with an adjoining chimney the smell will come in (I can vouch for this from personal experience).  If there’s no adjoining space between the properties where air can escape the smell won’t come in except through an open window which isn’t usually too problematic.  I had known many to disbelieve that odours can travel through walls but if the circumstances I’ve described they can and do!’

My lovely ex neighbours fragrance did not pass through the walls to their other immediate neighbour because there was no adjoining chimney space.  There’s nothing ‘paranormal’ about it, if there are gaps where air can escape, such as a chimney space then smells can come through.  I understand it’s difficult to believe if it’s something you’ve never experienced it but  I assure you I’m not making this up!

7 hours ago, pfifes said:

There’s nothing ‘paranormal’ about it, if there are gaps where air can escape, such as a chimney space then smells can come through.  I understand it’s difficult to believe if it’s something you’ve never experienced it but  I assure you I’m not making this up!

Can confirm. 

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting to see if this kind of study can be replicated in Europe (or other countries that allow cannabis) to see if those findings remain or if it's a regional issue to North America.

Afterall their diet is notoriously fatty, rates of obesity are more than double much of Europe, quadruple that of Italy for example.