Get Them Boots Ready Chaps.

35 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12998863/britons-face-army-conscription-russia-attacks.html

I bet the ladies and liberals will be wanting young men to show their masculinity again soon.

Well I’m still young enough to join ‘Dad’s Army’ so just give me a pitchfork and I’m ready for the fight!

They ‘don’t like it up ‘em’, you know. 

echo.

PS. I forgot Al, you might have eaten them all before they cross the Channel!

Edited by echo beach
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Well I’m still young enough to join ‘Dad’s Army’ so just give me a pitchfork and I’m ready for the fight!

They ‘don’t like it up ‘em’, you know. 

echo.

PS. I forgot Al, you might have eaten them all before they cross the Channel!

They went down well!

Must be going soft with all that toxic masculinity being taken out!

😉

America supposedly has a nuclear button,  don't know about other countries,  I'm sure North Korea would announce it if they had one,  I believe it's more likely to go the way of biological warfare.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12998863/britons-face-army-conscription-russia-attacks.html

I bet the ladies and liberals will be wanting young men to show their masculinity again soon.

I would think the government should consider, in these preparations for going to war,  making much more effort to stay out of wars in the first place.

We are always getting involved in wars,  usually following Uncle Sam   WHY ?

Before the government starts preparing the British people for war,  they should  maybe  consider the British peoples views on forever going to war.

After all,  it's not the government ministers and MP's  who go marching off to the front line is it ?

Let the ones who have to do it,  have a say.