Get Them Boots Ready Chaps.

4 hours ago, rogets said:

As a man aged 62, I do think conscription should be to a maximum age of 61, my armchair is ready and I am fully ready for whatever happens.  

Trolls should go on the front line 😎

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Maybe women can go on the front line?

Equality and all that.

They have been in the forces for decades,  suffered as spies for their countries,  some strong women we have never to be dismissed as shirkers.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Front line?

Front line?

What do you define as front line these days,  not in front of an army obviously.

Edited by cressida

17 minutes ago, cressida said:

What do you define as front line these days,  not in front of an army obviously.

The front line is the place where two opposing armies are facing each other and where fighting is going on.

Hey, I am not in any way undermining the role women play, just suggesting with equality so prevailant in today's society, why not have women also on the front line.

• Thanks 1

The front line is the place where two opposing armies are facing each other and where fighting is going on.

Hey, I am not in any way undermining the role women play, just suggesting with equality so prevailant in today's society, why not have women also on the front line.

They don't fight in battlefields any more so where should the women fight in your opinion?

I'm 77 so can sit back and watch 1000's get killed.

The situation the world is in does worry me because there is more than a chance we will have a world war in the not too distant future.

I have grandchildren as many of you do, they are my main concern, especially my eldest grandchild, currently 20.

• Like 1