Is Television Completely Obsessed With Food Programmes ?

15 hours ago, pattricia said:

The only cook I liked was Keith Floyd. ( now deceased)  Who always cooked with a glass of wine in his hand.

15 hours ago, cressida said:

My favourites are Rustie Lee and Ainsley Harriot,  they are always fun and keep me interested.

I also liked Keith Floyd,  Ainsley Harriot I can tolerate but Rustie Lee  Noooooooo  !!!

9 hours ago, pattricia said:

I also don’t like Rusty Lee as she shouts and giggles too much. Like Ainsley though.!

My brothers Mother in law , who passed away this week ( R.I.P  Joan)  , met Ainsley at an airport and said he was one of the nicest people going .

On 24/01/2024 at 15:15, cressida said:

I never watch them either pattricia,  too many ingredients to buy,  too much embellishment especially with leaves,  too much creamy desserts - and possibly too much obesity afterwards.🤣

Your too busy eating to watch em. :hihi:

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Not at all,  lost my appetite,  two snacks and one med. size meal,  still shapely though.;)

According to what you say on, the What are you having for dinner thread,  you eat all day and very seldom come up for air. :hihi:

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

According to what you say on, the What are you having for dinner thread,  you eat all day and very seldom come up for air. :hihi:

That's one half meal a day,  I don't post on it much now,  it can increase appetite.