Hostages.

The Knesset has heard testimony from a former female hostage of the sexual treatment of women hostages by those brave Palestinian terrorists in Gaza ,  Hamas treat the women like dolls. Aviva Siegel  has stated , dressing the girls like dolls in inappropriate clothing and then doing what ever they want with the girls and women ,

She stated that some of the girls now fear they are pregnant , The UN are investigating wide spread evidence of rape and mutilation of the girls .

She also has stated that the boys are also sexually abused . 

Why start another thread on a subject that is well covered on the Gaza thread together with a much wider range of opinions than the above.

Meanwhile 25000 Palestinians men ,women and children are dead as a result of indiscriminate Israel attacks.

You don’t mention Palestinians held in detention (hostages)without charge

Edited by RJRB
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

If those held by Israel are young girls being raped then I hope the scum bags that are doing it get shot at dawn .

The war should stop now and the hostages returned . Where is the Gaza thread .

Seriously I think you need to **** off with your pro Israeli only threads with your added bull**** of the war should end now line at the end. Why havnt you mentioned Israelis stopping aid going into Gaza today?=

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2024/1/24/humanitarian-aid-for-gaza-blocked-by-protests

Israel has taken over 6000 hostages since October 7th but not a peep out of you over that I see.

Forget the hostages as the Israeli govt isn’t bothered about them either and with Israelis stopping aid  I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them are not dead already but don’t let that stop you from trotting out the line of hostages being raped etc

Do you have any idea of how the more then 6000 Palestinian prisoners are being treated?

36 minutes ago, mafya said:

Seriously I think you need to **** off with your pro Israeli only threads with your added bull**** of the war should end now line at the end. Why havnt you mentioned Israelis stopping aid going into Gaza today?=

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2024/1/24/humanitarian-aid-for-gaza-blocked-by-protests

Israel has taken over 6000 hostages since October 7th but not a peep out of you over that I see.

Forget the hostages as the Israeli govt isn’t bothered about them either and with Israelis stopping aid  I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them are not dead already but don’t let that stop you from trotting out the line of hostages being raped etc

Do you have any idea of how the more then 6000 Palestinian prisoners are being treated?

I'm sure you can make your point without swearing. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I'm sure you can make your point without swearing. 

Usual valuable contribution.

You could stop playing childish games,but probably won’t.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

If those held by Israel are young girls being raped then I hope the scum bags that are doing it get shot at dawn .

Yom 

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Yom Kippur War thread contains most aspects and I think you started that one.

1 hour ago, mafya said:

It's a good job other posters don't treat you with same lack of respect as you show others with your non stop anti Israel posts.  Wind your neck in.

Who the hell do you think you are demanding a poster stops posting his views.?

Anyone would think you are Ebrahim Raisi

Edited by Al Bundy

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ah, you prefer the childish swearing then?

Understood 👍 

I prefer straightforward adult and meaningful language to your faux  childish reactions.

Understood 👍

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Usual valuable contribution.

You could stop playing childish games,but probably won’t.

Yom 

Yom Kippur War thread contains most aspects and I think you started that one.

It has been deleted or locked due to out bursts similar to the ones already visible on here .

Please ignore my posts as you only read what suits your view .