Hostages.

37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm sure you can make your point without swearing. 

I could put it politely  but it takes the biscuit when the op constantly posts of a similar vein. How many pro Palestinian people on here do you see start threads on here about atrocities  being committed on Palestinian captives yet this poster constantly does but is silent when thousands are being killed.

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's a good job other posters don't treat you with same lack of respect as you show others with your non stop anti Israel posts.  Wind your neck in.

Who the hell do you think you are demanding a poster stops posting his views.?

Anyone would think you are Ebrahim Raisi

How about you wind yours in!!

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

I could put it politely  but it takes the biscuit when the op constantly posts of a similar vein. How many pro Palestinian people on here do you see start threads on here about atrocities  being committed on Palestinian captives yet this poster constantly does but is silent when thousands are being killed.

Both are as bad as each other. End of. 

It's not a competition as to who's the worst .

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

It has been deleted or locked due to out bursts similar to the ones already visible on here .

Please ignore my posts as you only read what suits your view .

Sorry I hadn’t realised that but your “Bring them home thread”.

Same theme and still seems to be open.

Actually I read  more posts that don’t sit with my view and respond accordingly so your request is denied.

Obvio usly both Israel and Palestine should have to bow to an International Law which would protect hostages in both circumstances,  if there is one which can be enforced,  if there isn't there should be - please advise.  

Not  sure that the United Nations can or would do anything to stop this.

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

After you.

I feel the one who uses foul language to express their views due to their obvious lack of vernacular make the first move.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

48 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I prefer straightforward adult and meaningful language 

Snipped 

Straightforward adult and meaningful language means swearing on a family forum does it?

Hmmmm, OK then. 

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

After you.

I feel the one who uses foul language to express their views due to their obvious lack of vernacular make the first move.

👍

Whatever else Mayfa’s posts demonstrate his command of the language.

Better than many on here.

Its a pity that his comments don’t get more considered responses  than the pretend outrage fro some men of the world.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Straightforward adult and meaningful language means swearing on a family forum does it?

Hmmmm, OK then. 

Oh give over😂

32 minutes ago, mafya said:

My bold 

Post politely then. There's no need for swearing,  it cheapens the point you're making. As for the op frequently posting similar opinions ?

It's a forum for discussion so if it annoys you just ignore it and scroll on by. 

There are people here who post stuff I don't like so I simply ignore them. 👍

Underlined.

Then post a thread. Post as many as you like. I'm sure plenty would enjoy contributing. 

Unfortunately what used to called obscene language is now part of every day conversation for some ,  It is OK when used in the right context, on building sites , or in a tap room as long as the lady’s are out of ear shot but not on a public forum that states it will not be tolerated.

Some blokes in soft jobs swear because they think it makes them look hard or one of the boys , In fact they just sound daft .

5 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Oh give over😂

Oh, so it doesn't? 

If that's the case maybe encourage your mate not to do it then. 

Just now, cuttsie said:

Unfortunately what used to called obscene language is now part of every day conversation for some ,  It is OK when used in the right context, on building sites , or in a tap room as long as the lady’s are out of ear shot but not on a public forum that states it will not be tolerated.

Some blokes in soft jobs swear because they think it makes them look hard or one of the boys , In fact they just sound daft .

Yes and I specifically remember @SFBeca asking posters to report such language.