Hostages.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

We don't live in Iran, Palestine or the Yemen now do we.  I believe the leader of the Palestinian government even imprisons people who criticise him on Facebook.

Must be awful.

True.  He kicks off at the drop of a hat when he sees something he doesn't like.

He even had a pop at me in the Yom Kippur thread simply for asking if Israel had Muslim and Christian citizens. He really doesn't help his cause with an attitude like that. 

Funny thing is, when he isn't getting angry he can post some pretty interesting stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

We don't live in Iran, Palestine or the Yemen now do we.  I believe the leader of the Palestinian government even imprisons people who criticise him on Facebook.

Must be awful.

I've really got no idea what being a man of the world or not has to do with pretend outrage.

You have lost me there.

And you have lost me with your diversion so I will bid a fond and polite farewell to one and all .

• Like 2

Just now, The_DADDY said:

True.  He kicks off at the drop of a hat when he sees something he doesn't like.

He even had a pop at me in the Yom Kippur thread simply for asking if Israel had Muslim and Christian citizens. He really doesn't help his cause with an attitude like that. 

Funny thing is, when he isn't getting angry he can post some pretty interesting stuff. 

He does seem to have a rather unpredictable temper.

11 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Not at all.

Just as expressive

I can live with language and as an ex builder ,football fan and pub goer I am sure that you can rather than using it as a cop out

Ships captain an all.  Never swore at the crew it was frowned upon  .Who wants a mutiny when lives are at risk . 
Any  way let’s get back to those little lasses  ,the report says that some of them have stopped having their monthly period , The parents at home  in Israel must be devastated , As any Palestinian family would be in the same circumstances.

Please end this madness and bring those responsible for war crimes to justice ,   On both sides .

Edited by cuttsie

5 hours ago, cuttsie said:

The Knesset has heard testimony from a former female hostage of the sexual treatment of women hostages by those brave Palestinian terrorists in Gaza ,  Hamas treat the women like dolls. Aviva Siegel  has stated , dressing the girls like dolls in inappropriate clothing and then doing what ever they want with the girls and women ,

She stated that some of the girls now fear they are pregnant , The UN are investigating wide spread evidence of rape and mutilation of the girls .

She also has stated that the boys are also sexually abused . 

As the Israeli Parliament,  I'm quite sure that the Knesset will be able to tell us loads of stories about the inhumanity of the other side.

Are you not aware that in every war, the propaganda machine soon starts working against the enemy in order to sway opinion.

It would be a little easier to believe what Israel tells us if they were not so keen on keeping observers away from what's happening,  even denying UN peoples access when requested.

It's pretty certain that the other side could tell us similar gut wrenching stories too but these of course, would not be considered worth reading by many on here so the disgust is one sided..

There has been much wrong done by both sides and as always,  the ones who pay the price are the innocents.  Nobody can convince me it's right for even one child to die.

That this murder is still carrying on is a stain on all of us who would claim that we are decent law abiding citizens of this world.  They are murdering children in our name. 

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Both are as bad as each other. End of. 

It's not a competition as to who's the worst .

The innocent Palestinians are not as bad as  hamas or the terrorist IDF so don’t know how you came to that conclusion .

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

The innocent Palestinians are not as bad as  hamas or the terrorist IDF so don’t know how you came to that conclusion .

My bold

I'm sure there are some but tell me, how do you feel about the Palestinians who openly support Hamas and want another attack on the Israelis?

45 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

As the Israeli Parliament,  I'm quite sure that the Knesset will be able to tell us loads of stories about the inhumanity of the other side.

Are you not aware that in every war, the propaganda machine soon starts working against the enemy in order to sway opinion.

It would be a little easier to believe what Israel tells us if they were not so keen on keeping observers away from what's happening,  even denying UN peoples access when requested.

It's pretty certain that the other side could tell us similar gut wrenching stories too but these of course, would not be considered worth reading by many on here so the disgust is one sided..

There has been much wrong done by both sides and as always,  the ones who pay the price are the innocents.  Nobody can convince me it's right for even one child to die.

That this murder is still carrying on is a stain on all of us who would claim that we are decent law abiding citizens of this world.  They are murdering children in our name. 

45 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

But I have posted about the little lasses as described by a hostage that was freed .

Thats what the post is about , 

If it’s propaganda then the truth will emerge , although I doubt if we will ever. See those girls again especially if as has been reported they are pregnant .

The war should stop now and any rapes , murders , torture or war crimes be dealt with .

But they will not as we all know .