Hostages.

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes, I saw that.

Let me ask another way. Where did Abu get his 85% figure from.

By what method did he arrive at 85%? 

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes, I saw that.

Let me ask another way. Where did Abu get his 85% figure from.

By what method did he arrive at 85%? 

I can’t answer that question but I will say that I think it could be true. If I was a Palestinian and lost all my family members and home then most likely I would also be drawn to a group that would enable me to seek revenge.

The figure s also quoted on a wiki page=

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Obaida_(Hamas)#:~:text=During the 2023 Gaza–Israel,by the Israeli Defense Forces.

Since the situation started I have watched quite a few informative programmes on Al Jazeera that has Western intellectuals on the programme and have learnt quite a few things I didn’t know so I would recommend giving it a try. The bottom line and inside story are two informative programmes on the channel.

50 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Crikey, allegations members of staff from UNRWA involved in the attacks on Israel on 7th October!!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/26/middleeast/unrwa-fires-staff-members-october-7-attacks-intl/index.html

Surely not.

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency is “immediately” terminating the contracts of UNRWA staff members allegedly involved in the October 7 attacks on Israel, Commissioner-General Philippe Lazzarini said Friday.

Lazzarini said Israeli authorities provided the UN’s agency for Palestine refugees “with information” alleging several UNRWA employees participated in Hamas’ murderous rampage into southern Israel, when the militant group killed at least 1,200 people and abducted more than 250 others.

It would seem that these are    allegations by Israel    but a little short on facts or proof of any kind.   

In view of the fact that Israel is quite angry at the UN and the two have been sniping at each other since Oct 7,  I wouldn't bet 10 pence on those allegations being true and provable.

As we know,  the first casualty of war is truth.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Crikey, allegations members of staff from UNRWA involved in the attacks on Israel on 7th October!!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/26/middleeast/unrwa-fires-staff-members-october-7-attacks-intl/index.html

Surely not.

Allegedly is the word you missed out and let’s be honest Israel is not really a beacon of truth is it?