Hostages.

26 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I'm sure there are some but tell me, how do you feel about the Palestinians who openly support Hamas and want another attack on the Israelis?

After being bombed and losing  everything and being left by the rest of the world to just rot it’s understandable that some may support Hamas as there is no one else helping them. Don’t forget it’s not only Hamas fighting there are other resistance groups also fighting.

since the October 7th attacks and the way Israel has conducted itself while the rest of the world has abandoned them I don’t blame any Palestinian who decides to support Hamas.

Any comment on the aid into Gaza being blocked by hostage families and others I posted a link to?

No thought not but you would rather concentrate on wether someone refers to Hamas as terrorist 🙄

19 minutes ago, mafya said:

After being bombed and losing  everything and being left by the rest of the world to just rot it’s understandable that some may support Hamas as there is no one else helping them. Don’t forget it’s not only Hamas fighting there are other resistance groups also fighting.

since the October 7th attacks and the way Israel has conducted itself while the rest of the world has abandoned them I don’t blame any Palestinian who decides to support Hamas.

Snipped 

Thank you for answering. So you are ok with Palestinians supporting hamas, a prescribed terrorist group. 

21 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

Any comment on the aid into Gaza being blocked by hostage families and others I posted a link to?

Snipped 

It's shameful and possibly a war crime?

22 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

No thought not but you would rather concentrate on wether someone refers to Hamas as terrorist 🙄

That's not how questions work.

You ask, then give time for the person to reply Then you respond 👍

48 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm certain that will have just been an oversight. 

Of course @mafya thinks Hamas are terrorists. 

Sadly it looks as though I was wrong here ⬆️

Just now, hackey lad said:

Gi ore man , you can be as picky as the others .

True, I can be. But on this subject? Like you say it's a bad situation all round and nothing will be gained by us all bickering. 

It just means another thread will get locked/deleted. 

Its all very sad. Well, for the poor civilians caught up in the fighting. As far as the separate countries military leaders go, they can either get together and sort it out peacefully, or go and shove their heads up their asres. Nobody cares about the leaders. Its all about the innocents. Reading some of the sh-ite on here is crazy. Its up to those crazy @#£# to sort this out amicably. They've been at it for years, so that must prove that both sets of leaders haven't got a brain cell between them.

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

True, I can be. But on this subject? Like you say it's a bad situation all round and nothing will be gained by us all bickering. 

It just means another thread will get locked/deleted. 

Yes on this subject , nit picking at Mafya because he didn't call Hamas terrorists .

3 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

Its all very sad. Well, for the poor civilians caught up in the fighting. As far as the separate countries military leaders go, they can either get together and sort it out peacefully, or go and shove their heads up their asres. Nobody cares about the leaders. Its all about the innocents. Reading some of the sh-ite on here is crazy. Its up to those crazy @#£# to sort this out amicably. They've been at it for years, so that must prove that both sets of leaders haven't got a brain cell between them.

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Yes on this subject , nit picking at Mafya because he didn't call Hamas terrorists .

No, not nit picking. It was a legitimate question. He calls all IDF terrorists so his opinion on hamas is relevant. 

Anyway, stop quoting me so I can ignore this thread please. I find it almost impossible to ignore when I'm quoted 😬 👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No, not nit picking. It was a legitimate question. He calls all IDF terrorists so his opinion on hamas is relevant. 

Anyway, stop quoting me so I can ignore this thread please. I find it almost impossible to ignore when I'm quoted 😬 👍

Ok 

😀

• Haha 1