Hostages.

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Do you think there would be so many dead Palestinians if their government had not invaded Israel on the 7th October?

Only one government is to blame for this.

The problem didn’t start on Oct 7th

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

They did not fight men they rushed in raped , murdered and tortured civilians .They are cowards who have targeted the week and vulnerable , now the consequences are being felt World wide 

How many of the captives are soldiers?

Anti semitism will unfortunately be felt worldwide due to the terrorist actions of the IDF.

Israel is fighting a people without an army so no point bragging about fighting mostly unarmed men, women and children is there?

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If the Palestinians had not invaded Israel in October, do you think we would be discussing the thousands of deaths in Gaza?

The situation didn’t start on Oct 7th did it? 

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

The problem didn’t start on Oct 7th

How many of the captives are soldiers?

Anti semitism will unfortunately be felt worldwide due to the terrorist actions of the IDF.

Israel is fighting a people without an army so no point bragging about fighting mostly unarmed men, women and children is there?

Well, quite, but there wouldn't be thousands of children dead in Palestine if 7th October didn't happen now would there.

1 minute ago, mafya said:

The situation didn’t start on Oct 7th did it? 

As I've just stated.

Wouldn't be thousands dead if October 7th didn't happen.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

They waited too long they should have gone in that day they where attacked.

They are now hated the world over for bullying an occupied people. Defending  genocide on innocent people by constantly referring to genocidal acts carried out by a designated terrorist group is not self defence under any law in this world.

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Well, quite, but there wouldn't be thousands of children dead in Palestine if 7th October didn't happen now would there.

As I've just stated.

Wouldn't be thousands dead if October 7th didn't happen.

There wouldn’t have been an Oct 7th if Israel wasn’t brutally occupying Palestinians 

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

They are now hated the world over for bullying an occupied people. Defending  genocide on innocent people by constantly referring to genocidal acts carried out by a designated terrorist group is not self defence under any law in this world.

There wouldn’t have been an Oct 7th if Israel wasn’t brutally occupying Palestinians 

Disagree there.

They hate Jews and want to wipe them off the face of the Earth regardless.

Thousands are dead because of the actions of the Palestinian government.

You will never change my view and visa versa, so let's leave it there, I don't want your temper erupting again.

👍

1 hour ago, mafya said:

No point arguing with him mafya when he's daft enough to think that Hamas started it,   39 years before Hamas was even formed.

His prejudice will not let him accept that Muslims can ever be in the right  -  very much the same as his views on women too  actually.

The rest of the world is watching and you can guarantee that Israel has never been so unpopular as it is at this moment whether Bundy denies it or not.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

No point arguing with him mafya when he's daft enough to think that Hamas started it,   39 years before Hamas was even formed.

His prejudice will not let him accept that Muslims can ever be in the right  -  very much the same as his views on women too  actually.

The rest of the world is watching and you can guarantee that Israel has never been so unpopular as it is at this moment whether Bundy denies it or not.

Just seen on the news that the Israelis are creating a 1 km buffer zone on Gaza side along the length of Gaza so obviously still stealing land and then they wonder why they don’t have peace. 
Al Bundy is someone  who loves trolling so when I have time I play along with him…

1 minute ago, mafya said:

Just seen on the news that the Israelis are creating a 1 km buffer zone on Gaza side along the length of Gaza so obviously still stealing land and then they wonder why they don’t have peace. 
Al Bundy is someone  who loves trolling so when I have time I play along with him…

Exactly.    that's why I said that there will never be an end to it until a proper determination is not only reached and agreed but overseen by International Forces,  to ensure that Israel do not break their word again

and cross other people's borders.   

All these people like Bundy are the first to complain when someone from elsewhere settles here and yet they see no wrong in Israeli's  settling on Palestinian land where they are also not wanted.

Our government and the USA,  could be landed with some problems for supporting Genocide  and the breaking of International Law.    Netanyahu has already told  Biden to p off and made him look stupid.

Bundy had better hope that all the Palestinians don't come over here because that really would upset him.   Mind you,  we will not be the Palestinian's favourite people at the present time.

It's quite easy to see how terrorism comes about and spreads.

27 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Exactly.    that's why I said that there will never be an end to it until a proper determination is not only reached and agreed but overseen by International Forces,  to ensure that Israel do not break their word again

and cross other people's borders.   

All these people like Bundy are the first to complain when someone from elsewhere settles here and yet they see no wrong in Israeli's  settling on Palestinian land where they are also not wanted.

Our government and the USA,  could be landed with some problems for supporting Genocide  and the breaking of International Law.    Netanyahu has already told  Biden to p off and made him look stupid.

Bundy had better hope that all the Palestinians don't come over here because that really would upset him.   Mind you,  we will not be the Palestinian's favourite people at the present time.

It's quite easy to see how terrorism comes about and spreads.

Hang on, firstly can you show everyone where I have said I complain when folk from somewhere else settles in the UK, otherwise you will seen as a liar....and also you seem to be having a go at me yet praising the Palestinians for doing the same?

So if the Israeli folk are not welcome on their land, doesn't that make the Palestinians incredibly xenophobic and incredibly racist, something that you constantly accuse others of being?  Make your mind up chuckles.

52 minutes ago, mafya said:

I am flattered, thanks. Kudos for not using foul language.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Hang on, firstly can you show everyone where I have said I complain when folk from somewhere else settles in the UK, otherwise you will seen as a liar....and also you seem to be having a go at me yet praising the Palestinians for doing the same?

So if the Israeli folk are not welcome on their land, doesn't that make the Palestinians incredibly xenophobic and incredibly racist, something that you constantly accuse others of being?  Make your mind up chuckles.

I am flattered, thanks. Kudos for not using foul language.

👍

At last you have finally got the point.  Yes, the Palestinians,  just like you,   resent the Israeli's coming and settling on their land.

What you don't realise is that the Israeli's don't just come and move in next door  -  they come with guns and tell you to get out of your house because they want that.  and they want the land you own.

I'm quite sure that you would be very forgiving and very loving to anyone who did that to you.  Then the Israeli troops come and patrol  and shoot or jail your little kids for throwing stones at their tanks.

I wouldn't allow some foreigner to do that to me ,   and neither would most men   -   don't know about you.

All through this discussion,  you have spoken as if you either    1.  Are too thick to understand what's been happening    or,       2.  Know what's been happening  but are just too cruel to care.

Support the side who have been the aggressors for 75 years if you wish but,  the rest of the world is now realising the truth about Nazi Netanyahu,    and Israel's name is becoming mud.

Netanyahu has made it clear that he does NOT want an agreement,  he does NOT want a 2 state solution   -   HE WANTS ALL THE LOT  with all the Palestinians completely gone.