28 minutes ago, redruby said:

Sorry but what on this good earth is being fat got to do with farting 😂?  I’ve known plenty of skinny people let some right old rippers out I can tell you!

In my personal experience, I do believe that teenage boys (of all sizes) are the worst farting offenders 💨💨💨💨

I take exception to that comment. I am middle aged and pride myself on being one of the worst bottom burpers in civilization. It's an art form in which I have mastered.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I take exception to that comment. I am middle aged and pride myself on being one of the worst bottom burpers in civilization. It's an art form in which I have mastered.

Ah but are you fat?  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, redruby said:

Ah but are you fat?  

I used to be overweight but changed my diet, I am underweight now.

Unfortunately my new diet has resulted in my reputation being on the wane as the master pumper of South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.

Dark times indeed.

😞

Edited by Al Bundy

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I used to be overweight but changed my diet, I am underweight now.

Unfortunately my new diet has resulted in my reputation being on the wane as the master pumper of South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.

Dark times indeed.

😞

Indeed.  
I do believe increasing the consumption of sprouts, baked beans, cabbage, prunes and figs will remedy matters though.  All good healthy foods that shouldn’t cause weight gain (in sensible moderation of course) but will keep farting abilities in tip top form.  
Top farters come in all shapes and sizes!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, redruby said:

Indeed.  
I do believe increasing the consumption of sprouts, baked beans, cabbage, prunes and figs will remedy matters though.  All good healthy foods that shouldn’t cause weight gain (in sensible moderation of course) but will keep farting abilities in tip top form.  
Top farters come in all shapes and sizes!

Thanks.

If I am on the search for a new manager to assist me with my comeback into the high echelons of trump stardom, I will be in touch

🙂

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Thanks.

If I am on the search for a new manager to assist me with my comeback into the high echelons of trump stardom, I will be in touch

🙂

Anytime💨💨💨

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redruby said:

Sorry but what on this good earth is being fat got to do with farting 😂?  I’ve known plenty of skinny people let some right old rippers out I can tell you!

In my personal experience, I do believe that teenage boys (of all sizes) are the worst farting offenders 💨💨💨💨

Its all about the exit. A skinny butt means the trump doesn't have too far to travel, as theres not much blubber around the starfish, however with the ass of a lard-bucket, the expelling fart fuel has a similar exit strategy similar to that of the Gauntlett on Gladiators, thus causing the sound of an air bubble being released in 1000 meters of salt water. 

Its all about the sound 😆

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

Its all about the exit. A skinny butt means the trump doesn't have too far to travel, as theres not much blubber around the starfish, however with the ass of a lard-bucket, the expelling fart fuel has a similar exit strategy similar to that of the Gauntlett on Gladiators, thus causing the sound of an air bubble being released in 1000 meters of salt water. 

Its all about the sound 😆

Apparently ‘There is no scientific evidence to suggest that fat people fart more than other people. The amount of flatulence a person produces can be influenced by factors such as diet, digestion, and gut bacteria, rather than body weight or size.

Some foods, such as beans, cruciferous vegetables, and dairy products, can be more difficult to digest and may produce more gas in the digestive system. Certain medical conditions, such as lactose intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), can also affect how much gas a person produces’

I will add my own personal anecdotal evidence that I have witnessed some quite appalling rippers from certain skinny people that I won’t shame in public 😂

I’m sure there are rival overweight champion farters but judging from your posts, I have suspicions you have a case of confirmation bias when it comes to farting.  I fact last time you let one rip in public I bet you looked around for a fat person to blame it on😂

Thetes no place for discrimination in farting you know.

Edited by redruby
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, redruby said:

Apparently ‘There is no scientific evidence to suggest that fat people fart more than other people. The amount of flatulence a person produces can be influenced by factors such as diet, digestion, and gut bacteria, rather than body weight or size.

Some foods, such as beans, cruciferous vegetables, and dairy products, can be more difficult to digest and may produce more gas in the digestive system. Certain medical conditions, such as lactose intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), can also affect how much gas a person produces’

I will add my own personal anecdotal evidence that I have witnessed some quite appalling rippers from certain skinny people that I won’t shame in public 😂

I’m sure there are rival overweight champion farters but judging from your posts, I have suspicions you have a case of confirmation bias when it comes to farting.  I fact last time you let one rip in public I bet you looked around for a fat person to blame it on😂

Thetes no place for discrimination in farting you know.

I think I am developing a small crush on you.

See, today's ladies are too enveloped into thinking us men desire fake boobs and inflated lips but deep down we are searching for the opposite sex to have a greater knowledge of the inner workings of the gastric area and a full understanding and appreciation of a well rounded and crowd scattering fart.

🥰

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I think I am developing a small crush on you.

See, today's ladies are too enveloped into thinking us men desire fake boobs and inflated lips but deep down we are searching for the opposite sex to have a greater knowledge of the inner workings of the gastric area and a full understanding and appreciation of a well rounded and crowd scattering fart.

🥰

Too right It’s all about the fart