2 hours ago, redruby said:

Apparently ‘There is no scientific evidence to suggest that fat people fart more than other people. The amount of flatulence a person produces can be influenced by factors such as diet, digestion, and gut bacteria, rather than body weight or size.

Some foods, such as beans, cruciferous vegetables, and dairy products, can be more difficult to digest and may produce more gas in the digestive system. Certain medical conditions, such as lactose intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), can also affect how much gas a person produces’

I will add my own personal anecdotal evidence that I have witnessed some quite appalling rippers from certain skinny people that I won’t shame in public 😂

I’m sure there are rival overweight champion farters but judging from your posts, I have suspicions you have a case of confirmation bias when it comes to farting.  I fact last time you let one rip in public I bet you looked around for a fat person to blame it on😂

Thetes no place for discrimination in farting you know.

I really don't want to discriminate between skinny and lardy, but there is scientific data proving that the bigger the expulsion, the more likely the source will be from a person with more than their fair share of size 60 jeans. 😆

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I think I am developing a small crush on you.

See, today's ladies are too enveloped into thinking us men desire fake boobs and inflated lips but deep down we are searching for the opposite sex to have a greater knowledge of the inner workings of the gastric area and a full understanding and appreciation of a well rounded and crowd scattering fart.

🥰

Crowd scattering 😆🤣

55 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

I really don't want to discriminate between skinny and lardy, but there is scientific data proving that the bigger the expulsion, the more likely the source will be from a person with more than their fair share of size 60 jeans. 😆

Crowd scattering 😆🤣

Ah, that would be referenced from an eminent scientific journal such as The British Journal of Flatulence perhaps?

I do have grave doubts about your theory however based on my own research and personal experience.  I would also add that the ‘expulsion size’ is not the most critical factor in a farting contest.  The ‘potency’ shall we say has the greatest crowd scattering quality.  And apparently potency is more concentrated in smaller individuals (I think we all know a ‘silent but deadly’ culprit don’t we?) Don’t say you never learn any interesting facts on the Sheffield Forum.

Edited by redruby
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, redruby said:

Ah, that would be referenced from an eminent scientific journal such as The British Journal of Flatulence perhaps?

I do have grave doubts about your theory however based on my own research and personal experience.  I would also add that the ‘expulsion size’ is not the most critical factor in a farting contest.  The ‘potency’ shall we say has the greatest crowd scattering quality.  And apparently potency is more concentrated in smaller individuals (I think we all know a ‘silent but deadly’ culprit don’t we?) Don’t say you never learn any interesting facts on the Sheffield Forum.

Potency plays a crucial part of the whole package. Lets say, for example a skinny bloke (or lass) blows a humdinger in a lift thats capable of holding nine riders, and just happens to be full, on its way non stop from ground level to floor 65. Theres a good chance that the other eight riders are going to be physically sick from at least the seventh floor and onwards to the elevators final destination at floor 65. A famous Norwegian scientist named Jorunn Birgit Stinke (its worth googling those three names for a translation 😆) discovered in 1935 that rectal gases expanded at height, but also increased at molecular level, thus causing an increased potency on the sinuses. Couple this with a humongous output in a confined space and his theory would be increased fourfold. On the other hand, put Mr Fatty McLardbucket alone in the middle of a 2 acre field and allow him to let rip a similar starfish tearing explosion, and the likelihood of this odour spreading to the general population is pretty slim. Its all about environmental context and so much the size of the perpetrator. Hope this helps with your research xx

1 hour ago, Cyclunt said:

Potency plays a crucial part of the whole package. Lets say, for example a skinny bloke (or lass) blows a humdinger in a lift thats capable of holding nine riders, and just happens to be full, on its way non stop from ground level to floor 65. Theres a good chance that the other eight riders are going to be physically sick from at least the seventh floor and onwards to the elevators final destination at floor 65. A famous Norwegian scientist named Jorunn Birgit Stinke (its worth googling those three names for a translation 😆) discovered in 1935 that rectal gases expanded at height, but also increased at molecular level, thus causing an increased potency on the sinuses. Couple this with a humongous output in a confined space and his theory would be increased fourfold. On the other hand, put Mr Fatty McLardbucket alone in the middle of a 2 acre field and allow him to let rip a similar starfish tearing explosion, and the likelihood of this odour spreading to the general population is pretty slim. Its all about environmental context and so much the size of the perpetrator. Hope this helps with your research xx

Is this related to Fartimedes Theory?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Is this related to Fartimedes Theory?

Possibly, but history also mentions Rectumeus of Abdera who chiselled a thesis upon the Great Stone of Anusol which was also included in Fartimedes back catalogue. Could be connected, but I cant be sure.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

Possibly, but history also mentions Rectumeus of Abdera who chiselled a thesis upon the Great Stone of Anusol which was also included in Fartimedes back catalogue. Could be connected, but I cant be sure.

Anusol has been my best buddy for the past two weeks.

🥲

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

🥲

If you check the definitive book on the subject The Wind Of Change, I think you will find that Anusol was originally found near Fartimedes house, in his back passage to be accurate.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cyclunt said:

Ooo yes very interesting. Kisses too.  Who knew farting was such a hot topic?

I believe I did experience a journey in lift with a similar companion so I’ll sure this theory is correct.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

🥲

And mine. We are on first name terms 😆

1 hour ago, redruby said:

Ooo yes very interesting. Kisses too.  Who knew farting was such a hot topic?

I believe I did experience a journey in lift with a similar companion so I’ll sure this theory is correct.

Its only courtesy to follow the blow of a fart with a blow of a kiss 💋😆

• Haha 1