Strange that those who voice the most violent and repulsive comments,  are the very same as those who claim to abhor violence and are so repulsed by others.

Maybe it's unconscious disapproval of their own thought train.

1 hour ago, Findlay said:

Not quiet as bad as what happened to Spence Broughton who was executed for a robbery on Attercliffe January 1791.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spence_Broughton

Execution has its place and should be part of a broad list of measures for society to protect its most vulnerable.

The Sheffield cockfighting scene, lol.
Somehow it doesn’t sound like a contemporaneous description 

2 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

I know what you mean but I've no time for a baby killer apologist 

Not wanting to kill women with hammers doesn't make me a baby killer apologist.

Lowering the moral baseline of society by torturing people to death - now that might lead to more dead babies.

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

Pity you weren’t a victim.

From torturing women to death to wishing death to strangers on the internet isn't much of a leap to be fair.

Speak to your GP about it.

• Like 1

If it helps anyone 

If you look at the top right of the page you should see your username- click the arrow next to it for the drop down list, at the bottom of which is 'ignored users'- click on that and add the username of the person you want to ignore.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

If it helps anyone 

If you look at the top right of the page you should see your username- click the arrow next to it for the drop down list, at the bottom of which is 'ignored users'- click on that and add the username of the person you want to ignore.

Several other posters found your hammer killing fantasies disturbing too, will you be putting them on Ignore?

It's better to engage with other points of view if you hope to regain some sort of moral compass you know.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Several other posters found your hammer killing fantasies disturbing too, will you be putting them on Ignore?

It's better to engage with other points of view if you hope to regain some sort of moral compass you know.

There’s plenty more to dislike in his post history.

I’ve no intention of putting him on ignore though. I’m far to interested in the content of his fetid mind. 

• Like 1

Just now, Prettytom said:

There’s plenty more to dislike in his post history.

I’ve no intention of putting him on ignore though. I’m far to interested in the content of his fetid mind. 

I didn't know that, I thought with his friendly looking avatar he was a reasonable poster who was just showing off and then couldn't bare to backtrack.

What other kind of atrocities does he support?

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

Pity you weren’t a victim.

Your comments are repugnant.

Not a very tasteful thing we are discussing without comments from someone devoid of humanity.

By all means,  put me on ignore any time you like for as long as you have your liberty.

Edited by Organgrinder