Holocaust Memorial Day .

21 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Three now, This thread has been hijacked by so called lovers of all things that are nothing what so ever to do with the thread title . 

Hateful and worrying it is as the right wing anti semitism spreads through Europe and the Muslim Countries of the Middle East .

Seriously do you not realise that the problem is the genocidal actions being carried out by Israel?

What about the Jewish right wing  hate that is being spouted regularly?

I see you never made a comment on the 2 links I posted either?

37 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Three now, This thread has been hijacked by so called lovers of all things that are nothing what so ever to do with the thread title . 

Hateful and worrying it is as the right wing anti semitism spreads through Europe and the Muslim Countries of the Middle East .

The fact that you cannot connect the lessons to be learned from what led to the Holocaust to later and current slaughter of innocents speaks volumes.

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Seriously do you not realise that the problem is the genocidal actions being carried out by Israel?

What about the Jewish right wing  hate that is being spouted regularly?

I see you never made a comment on the 2 links I posted either?

He will never realise it because he absolutely loves Jews and they can do no wrong,     whilst he absolutely hates everybody else in the middle east and they can do no right.

When we call for peace,  he describes that as hate.

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

He will never realise it because he absolutely loves Jews and they can do no wrong,     whilst he absolutely hates everybody else in the middle east and they can do no right.

I think Cuttsie is Jewish himself so sticking up for your own kind is understandable but not when they are breaking humanitarian law.

Him and a few others I have noticed ask questions but then when I provide links for eg the one about the Israeli generals son who says it as it is they seem to go quiet.

Today Israel has been bombing Hospitals and a schools as I have seen it on the news but I see no condemnation from the few others yet they are quick to ask others to denounce Hamas etc.

7 hours ago, mafya said:

I think Cuttsie is Jewish himself so sticking up for your own kind is understandable but not when they are breaking humanitarian law.

That I very much doubt .

It might be understandable that Palestinians and Jews support their own but people of either nationality need to call out and criticise the actions of their own governments.

10 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

This post proves beyond doubt your agenda 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

And the fact he is a complete man child who is incapable of debating without resorting to either insults or just primary school throwaway comments, thus making himself look a silly sausage.

Edited by Al Bundy

8 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

And your refusal to accept the truth.

The law,  including International Law,  means nothing to you which puts you firmly in the wrong.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

And the fact he is a complete man child who is incapable of debating without resorting to either insults or just primary school throwaway comments, thus making himself look a silly sausage.

Says a man who cannot even offer a view on the situation under discussion and,  like Cuttsie,  does not agree with  International Law  compliance,

Neither of you can hide your prejudice.

Edited by Organgrinder