Holocaust Memorial Day .

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

And your refusal to accept the truth.

The law,  including International Law,  means nothing to you which puts you firmly in the wrong.

Says a man who cannot even offer a view on the situation under discussion and,  like Cuttsie,  does not agree with  International Law  compliance,

Neither of you can hide your prejudice.

If I am incapable of offering a view then how do you know what my thoughts are?

My views are perfectly clear and have been made numerous times, but you know that.

👍

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

And the fact he is a complete man child who is incapable of debating without resorting to either insults or just primary school throwaway comments, thus making himself look a silly sausage.

As this is addressed to Cuttsie ,I fail to see any willingness to debate on his part and his reference to buses when 3 posters reacted to his posts fulfils the throwaway comments.

This thread was created by him and whilst the subject is of great significance,just like Remembrance Day I am fully aware of his intention to emphasise his one sided views.

He might pay some attention to the world as it is today as well as events that happened 80 years ago.

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If I am incapable of offering a view then how do you know what my thoughts are?

My views are perfectly clear and have been made numerous times, but you know that.

👍

Your thoughts are that you still support the Israeli government in committing Genocide and don't agree with my call for a cease fire, for peace and a permanent supervised solution.

You therefore must prefer war and bombing babies to my peace,     and you are happy for Israel to follow the example of the holocaust as they are doing now.

I know that.         Please continue to discuss the war and not me.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Your thoughts are that you still support the Israeli government in committing Genocide and don't agree with my call for a cease fire, for peace and a permanent supervised solution.

You therefore must prefer war and bombing babies to my peace,     and you are happy for Israel to follow the example of the holocaust as they are doing now.

I know that.         Please continue to discuss the war and not me.

So obviously I do offer a view then?

Glad we cleared that up.

👍

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So obviously I do offer a view then?

Glad we cleared that up.

👍

No  -  You   DID,   until you decided it was more fun to discuss me instead and that became your new focus.