Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Watford

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well back to the league we need a win the next few games are really important ,what do others think?

Exactly the same, I don’t think that you’ll get anyone in blue and white disagreeing with you.

This game should be an indicator to tell us where we'll eventually finish up this season, it'll be a good pointer.

We've lost the last 2 games due to simply playing better sides. Oh, just for the linear thinking amongst us, this doesn't include FA Cup games. We won the 2 games previous to that.

There's 18 games left (again, that's league games 😂) and we're playing the 10th in the league at home. It's a good barometer. I wouldn't say that if we win the game we'll stay up but what I would say, if we get beat then I think we'll go down.

No, not definitive but this is the exact type of game that we must win to stay in the league.

If we are serious about staying up,we need six points from tonight & Saturday….crying shame the owner hasn’t backed DR in the transfer window …makes a mockery of going to all the trouble of recruiting Rohl & his backroom team in the first place…

Maybe he’ll surprise us with a raft of signings in the next 12 hours …😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

If we are serious about staying up,we need six points from tonight & Saturday….crying shame the owner hasn’t backed DR in the transfer window …makes a mockery of going to all the trouble of recruiting Rohl & his backroom team in the first place…

Maybe he’ll surprise us with a raft of signings in the next 12 hours …😂

If that’s the case they’ll probably arrive on Kon-Tiki. Better make sure there’s plenty of water on the pitch again!😃

echo.

Edited by echo beach