Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Only those with an agenda or of those with a blinkered view would have not realised that.

mafya  does have an agenda,  the very same one as I do,  to draw attention to the Genocide taking place in Palestine.

A bit more useful than your agenda of contributing absolutely  NOTHING  to the thread but always discussing other posters instead.

24 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

mafya  does have an agenda,  the very same one as I do,  to draw attention to the Genocide taking place in Palestine.

A bit more useful than your agenda of contributing absolutely  NOTHING  to the thread but always discussing other posters instead.

Don't let it bother you.

👍

37 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Apparently we need another name for indiscriminate slaughter of thousands,displacement of millions,destruction of infrastructure and now the call to cease aid from the main provider which can only impact the population.

22 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Apparently we need another name for indiscriminate slaughter of thousands,displacement of millions,destruction of infrastructure and now the call to cease aid from the main provider which can only impact the population.

"A right to defend oneself and release hostages after being attacked"......would be one.

26 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

"A right to defend oneself and release hostages after being attacked"......would be one.

But Israel failed to defend a frontline border and holds more hostages than the Hamas terrorists.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

When you copy from what someone else wrote,  you don't seem to realise that you should copy AS IT IS and do NOT add little bits of your own.

We are discussing ACTUAL GENOCIDE and not the THREAT OF GENOCIDE as you claim.    The court has already looked at the facts and decided that Israel is indeed committing Genocide

If the Jews were living under the threat of Genocide as you claim,  they could easily go to the court to get it stopped.

The court decided that Israel is not only committing Genocide  but they DO NOT have the right to self defence because they are an occupying power who are illegally occupying Palestine.

That means that America and UK can not use that excuse to let Israel break International law and we are also complicit by supplying arms and supporting  Israel.

Yes,  you do make a lot of stuff up in your attempt to support the Israeli's as they break International Law with each day that passes.   You should learn to THINK.

I do not copy any thing from any where . my thoughts on the matter are mine and mine only ,  Usually  Due to personal experience 

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Which is exactly what you are doing 

54 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

WRONG again.  The International Court of Justice says that you cannot use the excuse of  "Right to defend yourself"  if you are an occupying power.

Probably because if you occupy another persons land,  you are inviting attack.

27 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I do not copy any thing from any where . my thoughts on the matter are mine and mine only ,  Usually  Due to personal experience 

Which is why  you are wrong about Israel  -  You cannot decide International Law yourself.    International Law is already decided and the judges apply it and not you.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

WRONG again.  The International Court of Justice says that you cannot use the excuse of  "Right to defend yourself"  if you are an occupying power.

Probably because if you occupy another persons land,  you are inviting attack.

I don't care, that's my view.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Sad 1