Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't believe that is Israel's objective.

War on Gaza: Here's what Israeli officials say should happen to the Palestinian enclave
Several Israeli ministers spoke at a conference promoting resettling Gaza while attendees chanted 'death to Arabs'

Don’t give them food’
Daniella Weiss, the far-right former mayor of the settlement Kedumim in the occupied West Bank, also called for Palestinians to be starved in order to force them into leaving Gaza.

“The Arabs will move… we don’t give them food, we don’t give the Arabs anything, they will have to leave. The world will accept them,” she told a reporter at the conference. 

Ben Gvir says ‘we will initiate conflict’
During the conference, Ben Gvir called for a dual approach when it comes to Gaza, which includes promoting the departure of the current inhabitants, as well as simultaneously facilitating and encouraging the influx of Israeli settlers into the area.

“We will initiate conflict to prevent further uncertainty and aimlessness,” he said. 

"The Arabs will move… we don’t give them food, we don’t give the Arabs anything, they will have to leave. The world will accept them,” - Daniella Weiss, 2024

"As to the Jews, why should there be such a fuss when they are thrown out of places, when hundreds of thousands of Aryan Germans are out on the streets" - Adolf Hitler, 1938

48 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't believe that is Israel's objective.

Netanyahu has repeatedly said that the war will continue until  Victory is achieved.

Recently he added that this will be a matter of months ,but that they only had one month before world opinion had some effect.

So the bombardments will be unrelenting over the next few weeks.

The question is how does he define Victory and at what cost to the hostages and population.

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Netanyahu has repeatedly said that the war will continue until  Victory is achieved.

Recently he added that this will be a matter of months ,but that they only had one month before world opinion had some effect.

So the bombardments will be unrelenting over the next few weeks.

The question is how does he define Victory and at what cost to the hostages and population.

According to his son, there shouldn't be any hostages; Unfortunately I can't provide a direct link, as I don't have a Telegram account

Yair Netanyahu, the son of Israel's PM, complains on his Telegram channel that Israel's military did not execute the Hannibal Directive fully on October 7. 

"There is a procedure called the Hannibal Directive... The planes that were supposed to be in the air on the Gaza border, were supposed to destroy everything that moves there, crush everything, and thus we would not have 256 prisoners. The fact that did not bomb means that there is a big problem with the airforce," he wrote.

For those unfamiliar with the term, there's an explanation here, along with a link to a longer documentary ( which I've not watched myself.) 
See also WIKI

Israeli Colonel discusses October 7 operation and the Hannibal Directive
In an exclusive interview with Haaretz, Colonel Nof Erez, an Israeli reserve pilot, offers insight into the Israeli army's response to the events of October 7, describing it as a ‘mass Hannibal’.

The Hannibal Directive, a highly controversial former protocol within the Israeli army, is designed to prevent the capture of Israeli soldiers, even at the cost of harming or killing them if they are at risk of being taken hostage.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Where have I said that?

What are you saying then in post # 157 in reply to banjodeano ?

That's what it comes across as.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No.

So even hard evidence or a verdict from the international court doesn't convince you.

Haven't you seen the story of 6 year old Hend,  her family,   and the two teams of paramedics who answered her calls for help and died trying to save her.

I feel more ashamed on your behalf almost every day.