Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

I watch non biased news that actually has pictures and interviews with Israelis instead of the bull**** western propaganda we are fed in this country.

My bold 

On that you and I definitely agree. Mainstream media 'news'  is not fit for purpose.

Well it has made my day as I've been pushing for this here and on another forum,  the USA and other countries are sending food and other supplies into Gaza at last.

Edited by cressida

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

This might seem like a radical idea to some......

But why doesn't the US just stop giving them weapons and training to blow the innocents to bits?

the US are trying to pretend that they really care, whereas they really just dont give a monkeys

5 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

But why doesn't the US just stop giving them weapons and training to blow the innocents to bits?

the US are trying to pretend that they really care, whereas they really just dont give a monkeys

Some truth there🤨

12 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Exactly my thoughts too.

29 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Of course they do.  they are the ones supplying arms and using their veto to stop a cease fire.

Fortunately,  the world has a better sense of right and wrong than Biden and you do.

Our hero.

🥰

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Maybe your news sources a biased? Not saying they are, just that they might be and I still don't see how you can say you know a majority of Israelis support the war. Not long ago I was convinced most Palestinians supported hamas. I made that claim on here but I don't believe that to be the case anymore.

Nothing wrong about revising your opinion. 👍