Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

I don't follow the clowns you quoted as they dont bring any facts to the table, just regurgitate hamas propaganda.
If you want to talk about genocide you dont have to look any further than what the attackers did to the women and chldren who may never form a relationship in their lives again after what happened to them. That's genocide!

Edited by Findlay

1 minute ago, Findlay said:

I don't follow the clowns you quoted as they dont bring any facts to the table, just regurrgitate hamas propaganda.
If you want to talk about genocide you dont have to look any further than what the attackers did to the women and chldren who may never form a relationship in their lives again after what happened to them, That's genocide!

It's really quite something isn't it.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't care, that's my view.

👍

Much as I expected from someone like you.

Stay out of arguments with the law then,  if you like to make up your own.

At least I now know officially,   that I'm arguing with someone who makes it up himself.

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Much as I expected from someone like you.

Stay out of arguments with the law then,  if you like to make up your own.

At least I now know officially,   that I'm arguing with someone who makes it up himself.

I don't care what you think, and it's not up to you to tell others when and when not to post.

Are you a secret wannabe dictator and fascist?

I want the terrorists found and dealt with.

You can pontificate all you want, makes no difference to me.

Edited by Al Bundy

5 minutes ago, Findlay said:

I don't follow the clowns you quoted as they dont bring any facts to the table, just regurgitate hamas propaganda.
If you want to talk about genocide you dont have to look any further than what the attackers did to the women and chldren who may never form a relationship in their lives again after what happened to them. That's genocide!

Who cares who you follow ?

You can now join Bundy and set up a new International law your two selves.

What constitutes Genocide has already been laid legally laid down World wide,  and the rest of the world will continue to decide on real life law.

I would say that it's quite likely that your forebears were members of The Flat Earth Society.

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't care what you think, and it's not up to you to tell others when and when not to post.

Are you a secret wannabe dictator and fascist?

I want the terrorists found and dealt with.

You can pontificate all you want, makes no difference to me.

If you don't have the ability to address the subject under discussion then carry on discussing other posters instead.

You have always been free to do that and I have always been free to  call you out on it.    The rest of the forum can decide for themselves how much use you are to the debate.

The terrorists are already being pursued and that is not what we are discussing.  We are discussing Israel killing tens of thousands of innocents but I wouldn't expect you to care about that.

I would never have expected to make a difference to someone as silly as you,   but just to point out to everyone,  your lack of argument.   Do carry on. 

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

If you don't have the ability to address the subject under discussion then carry on discussing other posters instead.

You have always been free to do that and I have always been free to  call you out on it.    The rest of the forum can decide for themselves how much use you are to the debate.

The terrorists are already being pursued and that is not what we are discussing.  We are discussing Israel killing tens of thousands of innocents but I wouldn't expect you to care about that.

I would never have expected to make a difference to someone as silly as you,   but just to point out to everyone,  your lack of argument.   Do carry on. 

Thanks, not that I need an insufferable self righteous, self flagellating, microphallus like you to give me permission.

👍

5 hours ago, Axe said:

Post#60 contained two quotes which were merged to one post.  It is obvious that SFBeca was acknowledging my comment towards her rather than supporting my opinion that Israel is not committing genocide.  mafya needs to calm down and think more before making contributions in anger.

Thanks for clarifying. I had a feeling that was the case 👍

13 hours ago, mafya said:

I posted the links to give others a bit more insight into the situation as we are always being fed bull**** by our govt not only about this conflict but Russia and others to in the past.

Nobody knows everything so any information is good to give people a better understanding of the situation.

Yes Hamas carried out a despicable act and rightly deserve condemnation but at the same time that is not justification for the unlawful acts now being carried out.

Anyway did you manage to watch those programs on Al Jazeera that I mentioned?

My bold

True and I think very few will disagree with you on that point 👍

4 hours ago, Findlay said:

Thank God ,A sensible post saying how it is , Get your hard hat on .