Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

23 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Thank God ,A sensible post saying how it is , Get your hard hat on .

What a shame.  I wonder how the world will manage without you three   ( there's Bundy too ) ?       You certainly demonstrate burying your heads in the sand better than anyone I've come across.

Do I take it that when it comes to applying your version of International Law,  you just see what happens and then go along with it.

No answers to how to tackle the growing anti-Semitism  which I thought you didn't like ?              Have fun anyway.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 hours ago, Findlay said:

I don't follow the clowns you quoted as they dont bring any facts to the table, just regurgitate hamas propaganda.
If you want to talk about genocide you dont have to look any further than what the attackers did to the women and chldren who may never form a relationship in their lives again after what happened to them. That's genocide!

Who are the clowns?

You and Cuttsie who apparently thinks this is a sensible post.

The terrorist attackers perpetrated a horrendous attack on Israeli Communities.

Use whatever adjectives you choose that vilify those involved as long as they are meaningful and I would probably agree with you.

Genocide is not one of them.

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Thank God ,A sensible post saying how it is , Get your hard hat on .

You wouldn’t know what sensible is going on your previous posts. The whole world can see what is happening and the day will come when Israel is convicted of Genocide. Educated lawyers are saying it is being committed so what you and I say doesn’t matter but educated and qualified people say it is happening.

Do you think Israel’s actions make the people of Israel and Jewish people around the world safer?

The whole world has seen what Israel is really about so a bit pointless trying to act the victim because Israel is the aggressive bully.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RJRB said:

Who are the clowns?

You and Cuttsie who apparently thinks this is a sensible post.

The terrorist attackers perpetrated a horrendous attack on Israeli Communities.

Use whatever adjectives you choose that vilify those involved as long as they are meaningful and I would probably agree with you.

Genocide is not one of them.

Since I can see your post, I've not blocked you.
There are many who do agree that mass rape counts as genocide https://www.google.com/search?q=rape+as+a+form+of+genocide

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

You wouldn’t know what sensible is going on your previous posts. The whole world can see what is happening and the day will come when Israel is convicted of Genocide. Educated lawyers are saying it is being committed so what you and I say doesn’t matter but educated and qualified people say it is happening.

Do you think Israel’s actions make the people of Israel and Jewish people around the world safer?

The whole world has seen what Israel is really about so a bit pointless trying to act the victim because Israel is the aggressive bully.

My bold.

Absolutely not. 

Underlined 

It's not Israel though. By that I mean not all of Israel support what's happening.

As usual it's a countries leaders who call the shots and make the decisions. Look what the UK did in Afghanistan and Iraq to name just two. That wasn't the British people as a whole supporting illegal invasions but invade we did all the same.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Findlay said:

Since I can see your post, I've not blocked you.
There are many who do agree that mass rape counts as genocide https://www.google.com/search?q=rape+as+a+form+of+genocide

It has been well noted on this forum about the horrendous and inhuman act committed by Hamas on Oct 7 and everyone has condemned it.

If mass rape was counted as Genocide,  would that make any difference to the situation today ?

Maybe you are thinking that if one  party commits Genocide then that gives the other party the right to commit Genocide also  -  BUT NO, IT DOESN'T.

Genocide is an atrocity whoever commits it and is against International Law.  It will always be roundly condemned by any normal person  with morals higher than those of the Nazis.

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Absolutely not. 

Underlined 

It's not Israel though. By that I mean not all of Israel support what's happening.

As usual it's a countries leaders who call the shots and make the decisions. Look what the UK did in Afghanistan and Iraq to name just two. That wasn't the British people as a whole supporting illegal invasions but invade we did all the same.

I used the word Israel as Israel the country and not the people who I would refer to as Israelis. Netanyahu and the right wing Zionists are doing irreparable harm to Israel as a counties image and unfortunately it is ordinary Israelis and  Jewish people around the world who will be tarnished.
Britain is also complicit in the situation and we as citizens of Britain will also be tarnished because of the actions of our Govt

• Like 1

It's pretty much why in various posts, I've tried to say Israeli Administration or Government; there's quite a few anti-Netanyahu, and pro-Palestinian demonstrations within the country, both of which are often quite brutally put down by the current government. Note that the two (or more) demos don't necessarily agree with each other at all.
Any dissent seem to be illegal under emergency wartime legislation; or at least something similar anyway.
The state seems to heavily control the media, so there is a real danger of "normal" citizens being pushed to extremist views.
This is particularly the case since the IDF and others are deliberately putting out exaggerated, and also blatantly false news; Many citizens will have family serving the the IDF, which may further change their perspective.
There's lots of stuff reported in Israeli, and some Arab outlets, which never gets coverage in US/UK media, so even we are in danger of being manipulated by a false narrative to justify the current and past actions in Gaza.