Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

13 minutes ago, El Cid said:

The US has launched strikes on 85 targets in Syria and Iraq!

Yup. It's starting to get ugly.

Here we go again. No doubt they are spreading peace and democracy. America is good at that. 

No doubt we'll be helping our 'special friend' spread this peace and democracy. 

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yup. It's starting to get ugly.

Here we go again. No doubt they are spreading peace and democracy. America is good at that. 

No doubt we'll be helping our 'special friend' spread this peace and democracy. 

If some Country sent missiles that killed your sons what would you wish for . Or expect your home land to do .

Edited by cuttsie

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

If some Country sent missiles that killed your sons what would you wish for . Or expect your home land to do .

If some country sent missiles because we were occupying them,  I would want to end our occupation.

Everybody fights forces of occupation.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

If some country sent missiles because we were occupying them,  I would want to end our occupation.

Everybody fights forces of occupation.

Yanks have bases in lots of Countries inc ours , They are there to help protect us from nutters like Iran , Russia and so on .

Be very very thank full for that .As well as to  their lads buried in military grave yards through out Europe , Take you cap off , Bow your head and say a little prayer for the mams and dads and wives they left behind in America only to die on a foreign field protecting the likes of you .

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Yanks have bases in lots of Countries inc ours , They are there to help protect us from nutters like Iran , Russia and so on .

Be very very thank full for that .As well as to  their lads buried in military grave yards through out Europe , Take you cap off , Bow your head and say a little prayer for the mams and dads and wives they left behind in America only to die on a foreign field protecting the likes of you .

We were NOT discussing the Yanks.

We were discussing Arabs sending missiles to Israel because they are under Israeli occupation.

The Americans are the most warlike nation on the planet.  the reason they have to do so much defending is because they do so much attacking others.

Since the day that their country was formed,  the Americans have only had ONE PRESIDENT who has not taken them to war.

I believe that we come second after America for the number of wars we have fought.       Some very necessary  -  others most certainly not.

I don't believe in  unnecessary  wars     -     John Lennon was right   "Give peace a chance"

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We were NOT discussing the Yanks.

We were discussing Arabs sending missiles to Israel because they are under Israeli occupation.

The Americans are the most warlike nation on the planet.  the reason they have to do so much defending is because they do so much attacking others.

Since the day that their country was formed,  the Americans have only had ONE PRESIDENT who has not taken them to war.

I believe that we come second after America for the number of wars we have fought.       Some very necessary  -  others most certainly not.

I don't believe in  unnecessary  wars     -     John Lennon was right   "Give peace a chance"

Donald Trump?

Edited by Al Bundy

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Donald Trump?

I'm not even prepared to mention that dope's name.   I will say that he's very, very,  unlike John Lennon.

America was at war ( in Afghanistan ) when he was in office too but it's true that he didn't start it.

It seems that I was wrong regarding how many presidents did NOT start wars  -  I believe there were 4.

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Donald Trump?

More likely Carter, though the comments of being at war is misleading.
I don't think Ford or Nixon took the USA into new major armed conflicts, though the were elected and served during existing ones.

11 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm not even prepared to mention that dope's name.   I will say that he's very, very,  unlike John Lennon.

America was at war ( in Afghanistan ) when he was in office too but it's true that he didn't start it.

It seems that I was wrong regarding how many presidents did NOT start wars  -  I believe there were 4.

Would that be the same John Lennon who admitted to physically abusing his wife but wanted to " give peace a chance" the same John Lennon who abandoned his child.....that John Lennon?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Would that be the same John Lennon who admitted to physically abusing his wife but wanted to " give peace a chance" the same John Lennon who abandoned his child.....that John Lennon?

We are discussing WARS,  which could lead to WORLD WARS,  rather than talking of  playing happy families.

Do you always lose track of the important things in a discussion ?

It could turn out that Churchill may have given Clemmie a back hander or two when he'd been at the brandy but I'd prefer to stay on the subject.