Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

Just now, Organgrinder said:

We are discussing WARS,  which could lead to WORLD WARS,  rather than talking of  playing happy families.

Do you always lose track of the important things in a discussion ?

It could turn out that Churchill may have given Clemmie a back hander or two when he'd been at the brandy but I'd prefer to stay on the subject.

😂

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Yanks have bases in lots of Countries inc ours , They are there to help protect us from nutters like Iran , Russia and so on .

Be very very thank full for that .As well as to  their lads buried in military grave yards through out Europe , Take you cap off , Bow your head and say a little prayer for the mams and dads and wives they left behind in America only to die on a foreign field protecting the likes of you .

Noble words.

At times our interests coincide with America so they are indeed allies.However their involvement in overseas conflicts is very much concerned with protecting their own country from any threat .

They prefer to influence and attempt regime change away from their own country.

Perhaps similar to the preemptive actions of Israel.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Donald Trump?

You are wasting your time . The man with the little Organ sits on here  24-7 waiting to jump in . 

He plays the notes in the right order , but to wrong tune .

Get tin hat on .

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Would that be the same John Lennon who admitted to physically abusing his wife but wanted to " give peace a chance" the same John Lennon who abandoned his child.....that John Lennon?

Yeah, I did hear John Lennon wasn't the peace loving Saint some people like to paint him as. 

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You are wasting your time . The man with the little Organ sits on here  24-7 waiting to jump in . 

He plays the notes in the right order , but to wrong tune .

Get tin hat on .

I can see you're a Morecambe & Wise fan but you got it the wrong way round  -  It's right notes in wrong order.

Wonder if you can tell me where the Yanks were in   1939 - 1940 and 1941.    It took them a long time to hear us shouting until Japan supplied them with a hearing aid.

You keep your tin hat on and practice your Dad's Army drill   -   I prefer peace.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Yanks have bases in lots of Countries inc ours , They are there to help protect us from nutters like Iran , Russia and so on .

Be very very thank full for that .As well as to  their lads buried in military grave yards through out Europe , Take you cap off , Bow your head and say a little prayer for the mams and dads and wives they left behind in America only to die on a foreign field protecting the likes of you .

Russia was an ally in WWII,  I wouldn't count them as an enemy atm they have their own intelligence as we and America have,  I do agree with the rest of your post though.👍

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I can see you're a Morecambe & Wise fan but you got it the wrong way round  -  It's right notes in wrong order.

Wonder if you can tell me where the Yanks were in   1939 - 1940 and 1941.    It took them a long time to hear us shouting until Japan supplied them with a hearing aid.

You keep your tin hat on and practice your Dad's Army drill   -   I prefer peace.

Well I was waiting for that from the peace lover of all peace lovers .   You now blame America for not going to war .

You are a fake .

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, I did hear John Lennon wasn't the peace loving Saint some people like to paint him as. 

Nobody ever said that John Lennon was a peace loving saint.

I said that      "I don't believe in  unnecessary  wars   -   John Lennon was right"             and I quoted his saying    "Give peace a chance"

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well I was waiting for that from the peace lover of all peace lovers .   You now blame America for not going to war .

You are a fake .

I never blamed anyone.     I said  where were the yanks ?             and unfortunately, you got annoyed because you couldn't  answer.  

I'm not interested in what you think of me   -   I still prefer peace to war.

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I never blamed anyone.     I said  where were the yanks ?             and unfortunately, you got annoyed because you couldn't  answer.  

I'm not interested in what you think of me   -   I still prefer peace to war.

You should have congratulated America then for not going to war , They had to when they were attacked , But you will come up with the usual ****e , 

Any one who does not prefer peace to war must be daft , that includes Israel .