Has Hamas/Israel Started A Very Serious Conflict?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Read it again.

Reading your heartless posts once,  is quite enough for me thank you.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

So even hard evidence or a verdict from the international court doesn't convince you.

Haven't you seen the story of 6 year old Hend,  her family,   and the two teams of paramedics who answered her calls for help and died trying to save her.

I feel more ashamed on your behalf almost every day.

Ok.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ignore me then.

👍

And then,  I would never get to understand the depths that some humans could sink to.

Part of living to an old age is learning of the human,  or inhumane,  complexities.

That's one of the reasons we were all taught about the holocaust.      Not to do it,  but to learn from it.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

And then,  I would never get to understand the depths that some humans could sink to.

Part of living to an old age is learning of the human,  or inhumane,  complexities.

That's one of the reasons we were all taught about the holocaust.      Not to do it,  but to learn from it.

Oh the melodramatics!!

What's up petal, you need some likes and attention?

Grow up.

8 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

Just nuke them like Horishima they will regenerate and think very carefully about causing bother again 🙄 

Wouldn't surprise me if BB did have a go at using them. It's certainly a sure fire way to remove everyone from the area. 

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Wouldn't surprise me if BB did have a go at using them. It's certainly a sure fire way to remove everyone from the area. 

Don't like violence in any shape or form end it quickly cruel.to.be kind am afraid